Chapter 17: Dream Realm

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

"Miss Wan Wan!"

He Qingge, who had fallen into a deep sleep at night, dreamed of a figure. Her face could not be seen clearly, but she was dressed in red, making people feel that she was exceptionally enchanting.

The most fatal temptation was simply irresistible.

All of He Qingge's attention was focused on the red figure.

The Evil-Warding Talisman that was stuck on the door of the inn instantly burned into ashes.

The town seemed to be covered in a layer of fog.

"Where is this place?"

He Qingge suddenly realized that he was in a red palanquin. It looked quite festive, and the red color was very eye-catching.

He looked down and realized that he was wearing a red wedding dress. From the patterns and texture of the clothes, they were quite luxurious.

The most important thing was that there seemed to be a red gauze veil covering his head.

He Qingge wanted to stand up or move his hand to see where he was, but he found that he could not move no matter what.

He could only sit in the red palanquin in a daze. All kinds of sounds rang in his ears, such as gongs and drums.

It sounded quite festive, as if they were handling a wedding.

He Qingge was a little anxious now. He was eager to know where he was and where he was going.

What was going on? Why could he not move?

Could it be a dream?

Otherwise, why was this suddenly happening when he was sleeping in the inn?

Soon, the red palanquin stopped. Seeing a little girl at the door, he wanted to help her out of the palanquin.

Then, they entered the Zhu family's house through the small door.

There was no husband and wife greeting each other. All that entered his eyes were cold faces, and there were many envious and jealous faces too.

He Qingge knew that he was in trouble. Immortal cultivators had great control over their own bodies. Under normal circumstances, such a situation would not occur, nor would they dream.

Regardless of whether this was a dream or not, it was not a good thing for him.

It meant that things were beyond his control.

Soon, he was led to a side room. It seemed to have been decorated and looked a little festive.

Even if it was just a side room, it was still quite big. It could be seen that the Zhu family was quite generous.

He Qingge could even feel the fear, sadness, and helplessness in his body...

Coupled with the conversation he heard from the waiter today, this scene felt so similar.

It was just like when Wan Wan was taken in as a concubine by Young Master Zhu.

Then, a terrifying thought appeared in his mind.

He seemed to be possessing Wan Wan's body right now. He could feel the fear, helplessness, and other emotions in her heart.

If he still possessed Wan Wan's body during the nuptial night, it would be a living hell.

Sharing Tamed Beasts' Talents for Eternal Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें