Chapter 22: Voice Transmission

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

He Qingge was surprised to hear this news.

This Foundation Establishment expert's strength was about the same as Zhu Zheng's. The two of them should be fellow disciples.

He Qingge had a clear understanding of the situation.

Zhu Zheng found the Heavenly Demon Charm Body because he wanted to use it to forge a better Dao foundation.

If he wanted to build a new foundation, he would have to shatter his original Dao foundation. Usually, shattering one's Dao foundation would leave behind Dao injuries, and one would probably not be able to advance an inch for the rest of one's life. Even if it was the best Dao foundation, what use was it?

Dao injuries were not ordinary injuries. If one wanted to treat them, one had to find peerless immortal medicine.

Not to mention Foundation Establishment Realm cultivators, even Soul Formation Realm big shots would not have much chance of finding such peerless immortal herbs.

Therefore, Zhu Zheng wanted to find a secret technique that could melt his Dao foundation.

Coincidentally, his senior brother, Xu Muqi, found out about this and set a trap for him.

He wanted to directly use Zhu Zheng's Foundation Establishment spiritual item on his disciple.

He Qingge's thought of escaping quickly faded away.

No matter what, there was no way he could escape from this place.

Whether it was Zhu Zheng or Xu Muqi, they probably would not let him go.

The best way for him now was to wait for them to fight. It would be best if both of them were injured. Perhaps he could still pick up the spoils of the war.

Of course, this was the best scenario. It was already the best outcome if he could escape safely.

What he was conflicted about now was whether Zhu Zheng knew that he had been schemed against.

If he knew and his defensive measures were even stronger, it would be very difficult for He Qingge to survive. Even if Zhu Zheng did not know about his senior brother's schemes, it was still hard for He Qingge to survive.

If he fled now, he would definitely die. No matter if it was Zhu Zheng or Xu Muqi, they definitely did not want their plans to fail.

The only way to survive was to squeeze out of the crevice and watch the tigers fight.

However, he was afraid that he would die before the two tigers fought.

It seemed that the reason why he and the rest were tied up here was to activate some kind of array. Moreover, it looked like a sacrificial array.

He Qingge let the Sound-Gathering Butterfly play a light lullaby. Its voice was very soft, as if it was whispering in their ears.

The spiritual energy in these people's bodies was all sealed. They could only be considered ordinary people. At most, their physical fitness was a little stronger than ordinary people.

After so many days, their spirits had long been low. As soft whisper rang in their ears, and they slowly fell into a deep sleep.

After everyone fell into a deep sleep, He Qingge still did not move.

He was not sure if Xu Muqi and Zhu Zheng had any way of monitoring the situation here, so it was better to be careful.

"Don't make a sound, don't turn your head, don't move, and remain silent. I can help you escape. If you can hear me, slightly move your right pinky."