Chapter 3: Trading

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

***********************************************************************************************

"What do you mean he rejected the deal? Is it too little?" Zhang Jianqiang could not believe it. Not to mention his Zhang family, he even felt that He Qingge had gotten a bargain by exchanging points from the Imperial Beast Peak for points from the Alchemy Peak.

If it was not for the fact that he needed to exchange for the Mystic Jade Spirit Bamboo unique to the Imperial Beast Peak, he would not even want the points of the Imperial Beast Peak.

"No, he's thinking of using the points of the Imperial Beast Peak to exchange for a baby spirit beast at the Foundation Establishment stage," Zhang Lingmu replied respectfully without adding any embellishments.

Zhang Jianqiang was the successor of one of the main branches of the Zhang family. He still had some brains. There was no need to do anything unnecessary. On the contrary, his younger brother, Zhang Jianchi, was ambitious and arrogant.

"Isn't he afraid of losing his life to the spirit beast cub at the Foundation Establishment stage?" Zhang Jianqiang laughed.

"He's determined." Zhang Lingmu stated He Qingge's conditions.

"10,000-year-old Black Tortoise, Sound-Gathering Butterfly, Dragon Scale Horse, Qilin Beast, Seven-Colored Bird, or any other spirit beasts with higher potential." Zhang Jianchi mocked him, saying that He Qingge was crazy enough to think of any request.

"But you said that he can order the Golden Jade White Tiger in the Spirit Beast Garden?" Zhang Jianqiang narrowed his eyes slightly, feeling a little surprised.

"I can't be sure if he can order it around. It's considered self-protection," Zhang Lingmu said honestly.

"That's a spirit beast at the peak of the Qi Refinement Realm. What right does he have to be able to do that?"

"I heard that he has a very high affinity with spirit beasts. This is also the reason why he's able to be the manager of the Spirit Beast Garden despite his low strength."

"Alright, you go down first. I'll think about it." Zhang Jianqiang waved his hand.

Zhang Lingmu bowed and left.

"Big Brother, it's not that there aren't others who have an affinity with spirit beasts, but He Qingge's affinity is too exaggerated. Furthermore, he only wants these spirit beasts." Zhang Jianchi said as he got closer.

"Which immortal cultivator doesn't have their own secrets?" Zhang Jianqiang did not care.

"But he was able to persevere and accumulate points for 20 years. That means that he had already made this plan 20 years ago. At that time, he was only six years old," Zhang Jianchi reminded him in a low voice.

Zhang Jianqiang said, "I've checked his information. Ever since he entered the Imperial Beast Peak, he said that he liked spirit beasts. His spiritual roots and talent were limited. He had no chance to break through to the Foundation Establishment Realm. He had to exchange for a spirit beast with potential. Everyone in the same batch as him knew that it was not a big secret. With his potential and resources, the highest spirit beast he could exchange for was only a Foundation Establishment spirit beast cub."

"Then, do you intend to agree with his conditions? These spirit beast cubs are not easy to find, especially the Dragon Scale Horse and Qilin Beast. It's simply wishful thinking." Zhang Jianchi frowned. "Besides, he's only at the fourth level of the Qi Refinement Realm. Why should we spend so much effort? I have a thousand ways to make him hand over his points."