Chapter 36: Strength Upgrade

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

There was a short one-month holiday after the sect mission.

He Qingge wanted to take advantage of this holiday to recuperate and improve his cultivation. At the same time, he wanted to check his harvest this time.

Previously, he had only kept all the treasures outside and had not checked them in detail.

Now that the inner part of the Tian Xuan Sect was relatively safe, he could investigate his gains in detail.

It just so happened that the selection of the legacy disciple of the Peak Master of Imperial Beast Peak would be held in a month.

If he could successfully be selected, he could directly jump out of this current level, and his safety would also be greatly guaranteed.

He had a lot of spirit stones, spirit coins, magic tools, and talismans.

There was probably no servant disciple in the entire Tian Xuan Sect who was richer than him. Even among the outer sect disciples, there were probably not many who were richer than him.

It was really a wave of wealth.

The most prized was the storage bag and the cultivation jade plate that He Qingge had obtained from the two foundational cultivators.

Cultivation techniques were precious anywhere.

He Qingge's current cultivation technique was only the most basic of mantras. The speed of cultivation was very slow, and the efficiency of condensing spiritual energy was also relatively poor.

He had only cultivated three spells—Ignition, Berating, and Lightness.

He was only a servant disciple and not an official disciple. If he wanted to exchange for the sect's internal spells or cultivation techniques, the price he had to pay was slightly higher than that of an official disciple.

Moreover, he wholeheartedly wanted to obtain a spiritual pet with good potential, so he did not spend too much on these things.

Now, he needed to properly improve his strength.

This mission allowed him to see many of his shortcomings.

First of all, the spiritual energy in his body was relatively thin, and the purity was not high.

Fortunately, he was quite proficient in Berating.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for him to come back alive. He would probably be killed by those two robbers before he could reach the city.

It would be best if he could switch to a stronger basic cultivation technique.

He Qingge took out all the cultivation jade plates he had obtained, as well as some secret manuals.

Lesser Fallen Jade Lotus Technique could help one cultivate to the Foundation Establishment Realm. It used spiritual energy to condense a lotus flower in one's body. The degree of solidification of the petals of the flower represented one's own strength.

It came with a spell, Meteor Fall Lotus Annihilation.

He Qingge had already read this manual and passed it to Wan Wan.

The name of the spell was very domineering, but its power was far from the level of its name.

The method of qi refinement was indeed a little more profound than the Lesser Profound Heaven Technique that he cultivated.