Part 4

Nika, Caroline and Kk and Azzi had decided to take Paige's car to target to get some what they called movie night essentials meanwhile Aaliyah, Paige, Aubrey and I were at the apartment waiting for the Chinese takeout.

"Where can I charge my computer?" I ask Paige she looks around "uhm over here" she says walking into her room. I had only been here once before when I picked nika up to hangout but she had given me a small tour of their apartment. 

"Here pass me the charger" she reaches her hand and I hand it to her along with my computer and she leaves it charging. "Can I leave all my stuff in here actually" I ask she nods "of course set it on the chair" she smiles.

I put the bag down and sit on her bed "how is it living with 3 roommates?" I ask "not bad Aaliyah Nik and Azzi are good at keeping it tidy" "you aren't?" She laughs "you know what I mean" "you live off campus as well right?" She asks. "Mhm on my own" "how is that?" "I mean this is my first year since you know as a underclassmen you aren't able to stay off campus"

"Rightttt i hated the dorms the showers were so bad" she laughs "literally it was the worst thing ever" I agree. "I feel like having to share a bathroom with my sister prepped me for it though" "right you have a sister how much older is she?" "Only 4 so she's 25" "she lives in Texas?" "New York actually with her husband" "oh that's not too far from here so you go visit?" "Here and there I visited right before school started so like two weeks ago ish"

"That's nice you two are close?" I nod "very I mean she's the only one I got you know how about you are you close with yours?" I ask looking up to her. "Yes I'd say I'm probably closer to my youngest drew he's the sweetest kid out there I love him with my whole heart" she smiles

I take time to analyze her face as it tended to soften when she talked about something she really cared for and loved. "cute" i smile feeling my heart skip a beat.

I get up from her bed and pull out the Polaroids and move the bag to the floor. I lay there Polaroids out on her desk. "So what made you want to go into social media managing or pr how is that the same thing I looked it up but I don't get it" she says standing over me.

"So public relations is the generalized version that's basically using forms of media and lots of communication to build a good reputation and relationship for whoever you're working with and then social media managing is essentially a branch of many fields you can go into with that pr degree" I explain to her as I take pictures of the Polaroids.

"So why pr" she asks "it's very versatile from comm, pr, public affairs so many and you never have to settle for one field like I can work in sports one day but go to healthcare in another it's just so fun" I shrug.

"Interesting so what field do you want to go in?" She asks "mm I don't know so far sports has been topping it up I feel like these back to back programs have made me love the social aspect of a team" "just say you love our team"

"I really do you girls have all been so nice to me and welcoming I think I'm actually in love with all of you" I joke "you mean me?" "Sure" I say looking up at her. She raises her hand and moves the hair out of my face. "You're really beautiful" she tells me lowering her voice "so are you like really super super beautiful" I ramble

"The food is here" Aaliyah yells making Paige pull away. "Yall think we should wait to eat all together or we eat now?" I hear Aubrey ask coming into the room. "Um we should wait" Paige says "yeah I'm sure they won't be long" I say resuming my taking pictures.

20 minutes later and we finally hear the girls walk in. I gather all of the Polaroids putting them back together in the ziplock bag. I grab my computer, camera and headphones and head to the common area where the rest of the girls were.

"Do you guys want these back?" I ask pulling out the pictures and they all say yes so I hand them off. "I can give the other girls theirs" Aubrey offers I nod "thank you aubs"

"We got disposable plates because there is no way I'll be washing dishes tonight" Azzi says passing plates out. We all serve ourselves some food and disperse onto the floor and the couch. After lots of bickering we finally landed on grown ups.

————
Paige had offered to keep me company while the rest were out there playing Minecraft which distracted me for a good hour before I realized that I have to get work done. We were in her bed going over the clips I took. "Run that back I wanna see that again" Paige laughs while I'm trying to catch a breath.

"I can't why'd she do that" I say catching my breath before breaking down again. "Hold on let me send this to the groupchat" I say pulling out my phone to record my laptop screen and send it off.

"Wait send me that" kk says walking in bursting with laughter "geno looks so over your ass" Paige tells kk. "His reaction is so funny" I wheeze. "Oh girl what was that" kk asks looking concerned for me making me laugh even harder.

"Kk you have to post that that'd be such good content for you" I say finally being able to breathe properly. "Caption, yall think he's tired of me?" Paige jokes making us laugh.
Kk sits at the end of the bed as I help her up her video and immediately posts it and leaves to show the rest of the girls.

"I'm tired already" I groan and lean my head on Paige's shoulder as she was laying next to me on her phone. "Do you have a lot left to do?" "Well I'm basically done I'm done I just arranging the scheduled post" I yawn.

"Stay over" she says turning to me I chuckle "I have to go" "it's already late you have no school tomorrow anyway" "they're all in the living room though" "sleep here" "well I don't have a toothbrush or clothes" "we have all of that for guests and you can use my clothes"

————

After washing my face and brushing my teeth I go back to Paige's room. "Your shorts are on the chair along with a tshirt" she says pointing to the nike pros I had sent her to get from my car and a UConn basketball shirt with Becker and number five on the back making me laugh.

"You want me to rep you so bad" i say making her laugh "I figured you had no merch" she smirks. "Well thank you" I say heading to the restroom again and changing. "Bruh this is a perfect fit" I joke walking in as the tshirt fit me way too big from the arms and it reached a little over mid thigh.

"Perfect" she smiles as I put the other clothes in my tote bag "Cmon let's go to the living room" I tell her and she follows right after me. "Yall have been going at this game for 3 hours" Paige says looking at the Minecraft screen "it's fun" Caroline says not taking her eyes off the tv.

I take the empty seat next to nika who was on her phone. "You finished?" She asks me I nod "yeah finally I was getting so tired" "well we have been up since like five in the mornin she laughs I look over at her phone to look at the time and it a was already one in the morning. I get up to grab a cup of water.

"Wooowww that should have a ten and muhl in the back traitor" I hear nika call making me laugh. "She chose to rep the better person" Paige answers smugly. "First game yall have I'll be wearing a ten" I wink over at nika.

"Sucks to suck" Nika tells Paige "trust me she'll be wearing a Bueckers jersey" "or a thirty three" Caroline says still not taking her eyes off the game making me laugh as I make my way to Nika's side.

The night continues to grow as we talk about literally anything and everything before all of us soon falling asleep.