Part 10

"Oh my fuck Siri turn off alarm" I yell to my phone to turn off the alarm I have for school. I open my eyes and see the first sight anyone would want to see any morning a very pretty blonde by the name of Paige Bueckers.

She probably slept like shit with me on her the whole night poor girl. "I can feel you staring" she whispers. I get up from her frame into my bathroom to take a ibuprofen to die the headache down and rush to get ready before my class.

"Can I come in?" Paige asks opening the door as I'm peeing "hold on" I call out while finishing my business and washing my hands. I open the door "do you have a toothbrush?" I nod and open the cabinet with restocks of all my essentials.

"I feel like I have to shower but it's already so late do I smell" I ask pulling my neck closer to her making her smell my neck. "You don't smell bad just like overnight perfume" "overnight perfume?" I question going into my bedroom pulling out leggings and a black essentials crew neck matching it with some Ugg's.

"Here I'll leave you these I'm pretty sure they'll fit, they fit me long" I say referring to the black sweats and the sweater except for it being a black essentials hoodie. "Thank you pretty girl" she says grabbing the clothes going into the restroom to change while I did the same in the bedroom.

—————

"I'll catch you later okay?" Paige says walking me to my first class I nod "I'll see you at practice" I say hugging her. I open the door to my class "bye" she whispers making me smile.

"Nice of you to join us Ms Rodriguez" "wouldn't miss it" I tell my professor walking to my seat where nika was taking notes. "You're late" she whispers not taking her eyes off the screen. "I know I stayed up late"

"On a Sunday?" "Liv got engaged and she wanted to celebrate" Nika turns to me and smiles "really?" I nod excitedly. "That's so cute" she says happily for a couple she's only met once.

"Was that Paige that I heard?" She smirks. "Maybe" i press my lips together containing my smile. "All the details after your last class I'll meet you at the library" she says going back to taking her notes.

—————

"She stayed with me the whole day I kinda don't remember anything in detail when we got home after dinner which I hate myself for but ugh she's amazing she's so sweet" I tell nika recapping her from yesterdays events.

"So on a scale of one to ten how invested are you?" She asks "I'd say an eight but I've known the girl for like two and a half months" I say recalling our first day of practice back in August when school started.

"Holy shit three months knowing you already" Nika says surprised "right that's so crazy it doesn't feel like it" "time flies slow when you're hav-" I laugh "no no it's time flies fast when you're having fun babe" "awh why is that kinda sad I'm so glad I met you" Nika smiles "Nika stop you're going to make me cry shut up" we both laugh going back to doing work.

"There yall are" I look up and see Paige "yall are matching how cute" Nika awes "she wanted to be me so bad today" I say going back to editing some clips. "Get outta here you literally gave me these hand picked by you" she says sitting at the end of table between Nika and I.

"How'd you find us?" Nika asks "I saw you two had the same location" she shrugs "stalker" I murmur "says the one who has a big screen of me pulled up right now" she says keeping over my computer. "Okay well that's my job"

"What's it for anyway?" Nika asks "Dailey wants to have a comeback series of Paige and so I'm putting old clips together" i explain.

"Is your family coming down?" Nika asks Paige "of course Drew and my dad I'm so excited I haven't seen them since summer" "I bet that's so exciting Maddie you get to meet the in laws" Nika says making herself laugh.

"Hi so sorry for interrupting I was wondering if we can get a picture with you Paige" a brunette guy says loudly. I look over at nika and we both smile at the obnoxiously loud voice.

"Oh yeah I got you" she says standing up from her seat and she goes to take a picture with him. "Nika my friend also wanted to take a picture with you" the guy says pointing to the camera guy. "Uh yeah for sure" she nods "do I look okay?" Nika turns to me making me laugh.

"Perfect" I smile fixing her hair a bit. "And you are?" The brunette says holding his hand out to me. There was two ways this could go me be an absolute ass or me choosing to not give a bad rep to the girls. "Madeline" "well madeline you are a very pretty girl can I get your snap?" He asks "I don't have Snapchat"

"Instagram" I crinkle my nose and nod in disagreement "ou then your number will do just fine" he smirks. "I don't give out my number to random people sorry" "but we'll get to know each other" he offers "I'm sorry I'm just not interested I'm already into someone I just I don't know unnecessary" I shrug.

"Right that's fine sorry I asked" he says stepping back making me feel bad. "Yeahhhh sorry" I apologize dragging my words. "Okay well it was nice meeting you girls have a great day" the friend speaks up and they walk away.

"Bruh I feel bad his mood changed" I frown "don't" Paige says sitting down nika laughs "he was sweet" "Maddie you talked to the guy for like a minute" Paige scoffs. "And he seemed sweet did he not" I ask "go get his number if he was that sweet then" she says raising her voice. "I will" I say getting up and following where the guy had walked.

Maybe that was not the best idea because as much as I felt bad I really didn't want his number. But then again I felt like I had to prove something to Paige. I mean raising her voice at me is pretty unacceptable.

I make my way down to the ground level and go to the vending machines and scout through before landing on some skittles.

I make my way back with my skittles and see nika but no sign of Paige. "Where'd she go?" I ask "to the court probably" Nika shrugs "ugh she's so annoying" "did you get his number?" "Of course not" I laugh. "She had no reason to raise her voice I simply said I felt bad she didn't have to go to the extremes"

"Yeah but I mean she likes you obviously she's going to be a little hurt when you tell her you felt bad for rejecting someone who was trying to get at you" "but she knows I like her so there was no reason for that" I shrug.

"Well you'll see her at practice so sort that out" I nod in agreement.