Pt.24

Ice, Nika, Paige, KK, Q and Caroline and I were the only ones pro seafood while the others had decided to go with Chinese food.

Since we had no reservation we had to wait fifteen minutes at the bar. Which was full on its own. "This food better be good if I have to wait an hour" kk says already tired of waiting.

"kk it's only been five minutes" q laughs. "I'm hungry I only had oatmeal in the morning and some snacks along the way" she complains some more. "Just ignore her" ice says.

"Are you hungry?" Paige asks softly as she's playing with my hand. "Lowkey yeah I only had the coffee this morning and that's literally it" "how come you didn't eat?" She asks "just all the rushing around and then I went to the room ice and kk hung out with us for a little I showered and got ready now we're here"

"You guys didn't rest up more?" She asks "nope I'm going to be slumped as soon as we get back to our room" I laugh. "Yeah you are and tomorrow Geno wants us at six" she groans already complaining for the next day to come.

"For breakfast I'm sure that way yall have more time to practice" I suggest. She nods. "You look really good" she says changing the topic which makes my face heat up.

"Stop it" I smile "you're actually so perfect" she smiles adding on to her compliments. "Have you seen yourself Ms girl?" "We're talking about you though" I laugh "I never know how to take compliments" "you really don't you're so awkward with your responses" she says making us laugh.

"Booth for seven?" the waiter comes over to our area and ask. "Yes that would be us" kk exclaims being the first one to stand up and trail behind him.

We all take our seat "Maddie I just have a hunch that you just love sitting next to me girly pop" kk jokes. "Of course I love it why do you think I always rush behind you bae" "sorry p I guess now we know who she loves more" kk says smugly.
"She's in the middle of both of us" Paige laughs.

After ordering our drinks and food everyone has finally settled down. "Maddie have you edited the team pictures?" Caroline asks. "Yeah can I get my phone?" I ask Paige as she had it in her pocket.

I scroll through my phone and pull up the pictures handing it to Carol. "Stop this is literally our Christmas card" she laughs. "Ooo let me see" q says looking over her shoulder.

"These are so cute" q says handing me my phone back. "I'm going live" kk says as she scrolls through her phone. "Speaking of social media my sister told me you followed her" I smile turning to Paige.

"Oh yeah I saw she commented on your last post and so I followed her" she says "and she staked her old posts hoping to find pictures of you" kk buds in making me laugh.

"Kk shut up focus on your live" Paige says "I invited her for the game she's excited to meet you so is my mom my mom is so pumped" I smile. "Really?" Paige asks giddily.

"They're right here yall want to say hi?" Kk asks I nod in disagreement so does Paige. "Boo yall suck this a little sneak peak" she says turning the camera towards us and quickly turning it back.

"Wait that makes me so nervous" Paige laughs. "You'll be fine they're so welcoming they'll all love you. They literally want to have the whole team over for a dinner" I say. "That's sweet" she smiles.

"Okay some plates are hot so please be careful" the waiter tells us as he passes our plates all around the table. "Guys I've been deprived from food all day" kk tells the camera. "Oo Maddie you want to show them what you got" I finally agree and raise my plate to the camera.

"I got a plate of ceviche and then tostadas on the side is that what you also call them here I think so. And then Nika and I are sharing these oysters" i say showing the camera.

"Okay no one cares about Paige this is kk's live but Paige is right here" I say grabbing the camera to show Paige she just waves. "Speaking of Paige and social media Maddie I saw that comment you left on that one edit" Caroline tells me which makes me laugh.

"I saw that too you reposted it right?" Nika laughs as I nod and set the phone against the water. "Wait I want to know what was it" Paige asks intrigued.

"Someone made an edit of you to a Taylor swift song and Maddie wrote like a whole paragraph saying that you don't deserve an edit to the song because you don't like Taylor swift" Q tells Paige.

"Girly pops Paige is not a Taylor swift fan she should not be having edits made with Taylor songs" I tell the live. "Tell them p" I say turning the camera for her to be the center of attention. "Thank you all for the edits I love them all" I turn to Paige and smack her playfully.

"Oh yeah she definitely loves them" Nika jokes making us all laugh. "She watches them before bed every night" I say "it's apart of her night time routine" Ice says keeping the joke going.

"They're all bullies look at them all laughing can't even catch a breath" Paige says panning the camera towards the whole table laughing.

————————

After a night out on the beach we had all gone to Nika and I's room to settle down before bed. "I'm so tired"Paige says laying right besides me. "I have to get clips tomorrow hopefully it doesn't take time from practice" I tell her.

"It probably will but we love when you take up our time" she laughs. "Mm I know y'all do but then y'all start fooling around too" I laugh running my hand through her hair. I pull out my phone and set an alarm for five in the morning.  "Four thirty is crazy" Paige says peeking at my phone.

"Nosy ass" "you're right next to me of course I'm going to see" "you mean you're right next to me" I say settling into her. "Okay but we're next to each other" I let out a tired laugh at her stubbornness.