Part 14

Loud cheers from everyone in the crowd. I hold my camera close and run to get a video of the girls all celebrating and pan over to geno who was looking at the girls proudly.

Nika comes over running to me and I embrace her in a hug "congrats baby you did amazing" I smile swaying side to side with her. "Told you all the shots would be for you" she smiles as we pull away. "We wonnnnn" I feel kk jumping behind me as her hands were placed on my shoulders.

"I know I'm so proud of you boo" i say hugging her excitedly. After I'm done with her I go around and congratulate all the girls except for one who was being interviewed. Paige really was a natural when it came to all of the sports world. It obviously came from doing it so often yet it was amazing to see her do it so effortlessly.

"Congrats Paige you did so good love" I hear a familiar blonde yell as she was now hugging Paige interrupting her interview. I scoff and roll my eyes immediately turning away to not catch any more of her desperate attempts in trying to get the girl who clearly was not reciprocating her feelings.

"Paige get over here! Alright girls I need you to get packed up and head out to the conference room for media Maddie you're free to go thanks for the enthusiasm and work ethic I'm excited to see your content" as soon as he finishes the girls go and head to the locker room while I start packing my stuff. As soon as I do that I go up the stands to my friends.

"Hiii Maddie" liv says happily as I hug her "you looked great" she adds as we pull away. "How'd you like it?" Matt asks "I mean it was just pictures but now I have to go edit to get these up either tonight or tomorrow early morning.

"Mmm so we shouldn't go out for dinner?" Liv asks I scrunch my nose and nod in disagreement. "We can do take out at mine though I know it's not as fun but" "Madeline that's fine I think we've been out enough" Liv and Matt laugh.

"Hey you're paigey's friend"? I turn to my side and see the little boy who I've heard loads of staring right at me. I smile "Yes I am I'm Maddie" I smile taking the empty seat next to him. "I'm Bob, bob Bueckers" Paige's dad says from behind.

"Right sorry for the lack of introductions, I'm Madeline Rodriguez I'm the UConn wbb pr /social media manager it's so nice to meet you Mr.Bueckers I've heard so much about you" I smile reaching my hand out as he meets me halfway.

"Please call me Bob it's really nice to meet you too" "so are you two excited to see ms big shot?" I joke"ofcourse just I couldn't spot her in the crowd anymore we were going to go down there but Geno left" he laughs. "Right they're actually planning to do press conferences if you'd like I'll walk you out there" I offer.

"If you could that would be amazing" he smiles getting up from his seat and getting all of his and Drew's stuff. "Hey I'm going to go take them to the press room uh I can meet you guys in the parking lot if that isn't too much trouble?" I say leaving it like a question.

"That's fine" liv smiles "we can bring the car around?" Matt suggests "oh my smart wonderful fiancé you should get you one of these or well I mean obviously you'd want it to be pai-" liv laughs rumbling on before I cut her off "go through the back streets so I won't have to catch a crowd yeah?" Matt nods and they go ahead and make their way out.

"Sorry for that uh follow me" I smile turning back to the two guys behind me. "Do you want me to help you with anything?" I ask as Bob "no no I'm fine thank you" I nod and keep walking until we hit the court and go down the tunnels filled with cameras and people.

"She's going to be so excited to see you two" I say as we walk "she's going to be excited to see me" drew emphasizes making us both laugh. "That is true she's extra excited to see you... no offense of course" I say smiling over to Bob he just laughs.