ꫝ꠸᥅ꪖꫀꪻꫝ

GOOD DAY, MY DEAR TRAVELERS.
WELCOME TO HIRAETH!

Warden: Travelers, I apologize that I might interrupt your pleasure to wander around the castle

Warden: Travelers, I apologize that I might interrupt your pleasure to wander around the castle. I came here to deliver some sad news. Hiraeth Castle is now closed for public sighting. If you haven't heard about the news that our Queen had been abducted by an unknown creature. Yes, it's true. Once again, my apologies.

*/people slowly leaving.

Stranger: Mister, mind if asked you where I am?

Warden: May I know your name first?

Stranger: I don't know exactly what happened to me, but I remembered that I just opened a book and voila! I'm already here and you also mentioned my name, I'm Amaranthine Philo. Is this the white house where the United States president lived?

*/ people whispering while staring to the girl

Warden: */ in pure shocked. I'm afraid not because you have some things that you should pay attention to.

Stranger: Like what?

Warden: Given your name, I must say that you are the prophesized savior.

Stranger: What?!

Warden: Come quick, follow me. We should not waste any more minutes.

They walked faster until they reached the front door of the castle.

Warden: I guess this is where I leave you because I have other responsibilities and duties to take care of other than this. Be not afraid, because once you knock on the door,  Master Lemon will gracefully welcome you; he will be your guide through the journey.

Warden: Goodluck, and It's my pleasure to meet you, Mademoiselle.

And then he left you there speechless.

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂