VIII. Tropical Island

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You ride on the cruise to get to the tropical island along with Zoro. He's now your guide.

The island is mesmerizing; it's full of lively trees and people waving.

You both make your way to the island. The sand touches your feet. The last task is to find the hidden treasure.

Zoro: The Queen trusted me with it. She said that when the time comes, I should get it. I think the time has come. We will find all the answers there.

You both searched for it, and after so many hours, you found it in a shack. The way it glows means that it's waiting for you to come.

You and Zoro both quickly ran to check it out.

Amaranthine: It's locked, we need a key.

Zoro: I thought you had the key.

Amaranthine: No, I don't.

Zoro: You're the savior; you're supposed to have it.

Amaranthine: You're the guide;you're supposed to have it.

Zoro: I don't even have an idea that it needs a key.

Amaranthine: Of course, because you only pay attention to food. You said that the Queen trusted you with the chest; why don't you have the key?

Zoro: I only said that she trusted me to keep it, not to open it.

Amaranthine: You can't be trusted then, since you don't even know where the chest was. If it's not me, we won't find it either.

Zoro: I just forgot where I hid it.

After a long fight, you both decided to sit and calm yourself.

Even after what happened, you still didn't lose the courage to continue. You just need some time to think. Now that the task will soon be finished, you feel a slight sadness because you think you will miss them.

You look at your surroundings—the trees, the people, the place, the sky, and the moon—and admire their beauty for the last time. You will surely miss this moment.