VI. Mary Queens River

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

The fairies drop you off near the riverside. Before they left, you waved goodbye to them.

Amaranthine: Maybe we can see here where the witch went.

You took out the orb, asked where the witch was, and the orb showed you crowded places, items, and vendors. Master Lemon easily gets the point.

Master Lemon: She's in the black market. She hasn't gone far yet.

Amaranthine: Do you know where it is, then?

Master Lemon: I know someone who would be good to deal with the items you're trading.

Amaranthine: Okay, Let's go.

The crowded places almost suffocate you until you finally close contact with the trader.

Trader: What do you want?

His deep, loud voice made you move an inch away from him. You have no choice but to speak with him. Master Lemon was trembling with fear.

Amaranthine: Did the witch trade you, uhm? some magical book?

Trader: Which witch?

You don't know how to describe the witch, so you bring out the orb and show it to the trader.

Trader: You mean her?

The trader pointed out someone from the crowd, and you just remembered that the orb only shows the future, so it means what the orb shows you for awhile is what would happen in the future.

You shouted, getting her attention, but when she noticed you, she panicked and ran. You didn't get the book.

You went to the store where she went after running away from you. You felt at ease when you saw the book there.

Amaranthine: That's the book.

Master Lemon: Trade it with the orb; we won't be needing that anymore.

Trader: I paid for it twice with the orb you've been trying to trade.

Amaranthine: Please, we really need that book.

Trader: It seems like there's something special about this from the way you beg me, and because of that, I won't give this to you that easily.

*/ He laughed.

A girl from behind whispered something to him. From the way their bodies remained close to each other, you conclude that she's maybe his wife.

Trader: Yes, honey.

Master Lemon: Mademoiselle, I have a bad feeling about this.

You were just about to open your mouth when the trader spoke again.

Trader: As you can see here, I only have my wife to help me. Your sibling might be a great help.

He pointed out Master Lemon beside you.

Amaranthine: The orb was the same as special as the book.

Trader: But I need a helper; if you can't trade both the orb and your sibling, might as well you leave before you get to my nerve.

Master Lemon: Mademoiselle, I promise I'll be fine. I'll be going to call someone to guide you. You must go now and find the other clue

Master Lemon grabbed the orb from you, and the trader finally gave you your book.

Amaranthine: I'll come back.

Master Lemon shoves you away and sadly turned his back to suppress his sad emotion, battling up.

You made your way alone.

While walking, you suddenly stopped by a big mirror in front of you. You saw your face there. After a while, you saw that the mirror was forming a circle wave. You panicked, but before you could run, The mirror had already swallowed you.