III. Dungeon

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Amaranthine: That's it; that's what the dungeon told me.

Master Lemon: I guess, the sword may be hidden in someone's prison cell.

You both searched for the sword, and you found it in someone's cell.

Prisoner: You need to release me before you get the sword.

Master Lemon: You belong here; move! Where's the key?!

You pulled Lemon to the side and lowered down your voice.

Amaranthine: You should be more polite, or else he will not give it to us.

Master Lemon: Okay, you do it, Mademoiselle.

Amaranthine: We really need the sword; that's the third clue to saving the queen.

You pleaded until he was left with no choice.

Amaranthine: Don't worry; once we save the queen, he will be your lawyer in the court. I assure you that you will finally be reunited with your family. We believe that you're innocent that's why you deserve to receive the right justice.

After leaving the cell, one of the wardens saw the both of you.

Warden: A thief! The sword was stolen.

You both get caught by them.

Warden: Tell me, why do you need the sword?

Master Lemon:  We need it to save the Queen.

*/ They all gasped.

Warden: I'm sorry I did overreact, but do you even know what to do with it?

Master Lemon: To fight the beast?

Warden: No, the sword belongs to the three-headed dragons named Sisshy, Tarsier, and Potchi. I think you will find the answer from them.

Master Lemon: May I know where the dragons lie?

Warden: They're imprisoned below this dungeon. Be careful, and don't let them see the sword; they may act hysterical.

Master Lemon: Why is that?

Warden: The sword was somehow special for them; they may attack you if they see it.

You both walk through the dark path of the dungeon until you see the dragons in the prison sleeping.

Riddles