I. Castle

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

You knocked on the door, and you heard the clicking sound of it. It opens without someone opening it, so you were amazed that it was magical—until you heard someone speak. You look everywhere until you lower your head. There he was standing, looking annoyed.

Master Lemon: Who are you?! Why are you here?!

Amaranthine: I a-am the savior?

Master Lemon: You seemed unsure.

Amaranthine: But that's what they call me.

Master Lemon: Okay, where's the book?

Amaranthine: You mean this?

You showed the book that made you go into the castle.

Master Lemon: */he smiles finally. Yes, you really are the savior. The book will not open yet until we find the Queen, so we must find the Queen in order to get you back home.

Master Lemon: First you need to dress up because we don't want the people or espionage to find out that you are from the humans world.

Master Lemon: Open the satchel.

You found a red sleeve there and a white skirt. It wears on you immediately, and your hair is now braided into two parts.

Master Lemon: Before I forget, I just want to say that the weapons will be provided to you along the way. Are you ready, Mademoiselle?

You nodded.

Master Lemon: We must know where we must begin. I think we can find a clue in her living room.

Both of you went upstairs and went to the Queen's living room. You both search for the clue until you get exhausted. You sat on the bed, and a large bump from some unknown object made you stand. You lift the bedsheet up, and you see a notebook there.

It's a diary.