II. Tower

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Master Lemon: That's the clue right there!

Amaranthine: I know, I know, stop shouting.

Master Lemon: Yep, Eros is in the tower, which located in 13th floor. Come on, Let's go! 

You both go there. It's really high, so you both stop for a minute.

Amaranthine: */breaths heavily.Don't you have an escalator here? And why is that located on the 13th floor? 13 is considered an unlucky number in our world.

Master Lemon: First, we don't have an excavator, and 13 is just a number. If you really are unfortunate, you should accept that. Now come on, time is running out.

You both are now in front of the door, and you saw Master Lemon seem nervous, so you became anxious too. You thought that Eros was some kind of terrifying monster.

Master Lemon finally spoke; he says he forgot the key. That's why you both panicked, like there's no hope for this journey to end upon realizing that in the first task you already lost.

"Who's that?"

*/Eros in the background.

Eros opened the peephole; he saw you and thought of you as the servant.

Eros: Where's my food? I've been waiting for it since yesterday.

Master Lemon: She's the savior of the Queen, and the clue leads us to you, so I assume that you knew something

Eros: Who's that talking?

Lemon introduced himself to Eros and felt a sight of relief. He says that to open the door, you must say the magic word.

Master Lemon: What's the magic word?

Eros: It's a happy feeling.

Master Lemon: Orgasm?

Eros: No way! It comes first from your parents.

Master Lemon: Baby?

Eros: Ugh! It's when you feel something towards that certain person.

Master Lemon: Anger.

Amaranthine: Is it love? 

The door opens.

Master Lemon: I have no idea at all since I haven't felt that for years, but Mademoiselle, you're really the savior.

Eros took the both of you with him on the train. He's going to find a new job now.

Eros: I don't really think I'll be a big help, but one thing I'm sure you can find the clue in the dungeon.

Master Lemon: Why?

Eros: The Queen visits the Dungeon often. I don't even know the Reasons why, but I think she just really has a good heart for visiting the prisoners.

Eros: My train stop will be at the Mary Queens River, yours will be at the dungeon.

Master Lemon: Noted.

Eros: I hope I can find a good permanent job, Goodbye and Wish of Luck on your journey.

You both left the trains as well, upon reaching the dungeon.

The dungeon was filled with a lot of prisoners shouting. You covered your ears, but suddenly you felt dizzy, and you fainted. You opened your eyes, and you saw a lighting object.

It's a sword.