Commitment

5 stages of love:

Promises are meant to be broken, like shattered glass scattered around. It will hurt you once you step in, because promises are choices about whether you keep them or break them, and if you fully engage yourself, you must be ready for some heartbreak. If I ever make a promise and break it, I know for sure that it's not the promise I broke, but it's your heart that trusted me the most. It's so hard and scary to make a promise, knowing that time changes its position and fate also works with the same motion. We can't predict the catastrophe that life may bring with it. If so, I will face it like the bravest soldier, ready for war. Instead of promising, I'll choose to commit. Because being committed to you means protecting you from any harm and fully accepting that life is made of ups and downs. But being with you will make those ups as worthy as having a prize at an arcade, and those downs are a zigzag roller coaster, terrifying yet fun. I want to fully commit myself to you, like surrendering every bit of my personality ready for you to be known. It's never an open door until it finds the right key to finally open it. It locks, ready to be discovered. And if I'm also the right key to your door, I dedicate myself to building, designing, and decorating it. Making it into a new, warm, and cozy home.