IV. The Cave

You both screamed as you both fell to the ground

You both screamed as you both fell to the ground. As you opened your eyes, the light from the moon almost blinded you. The rocky surface of the place and the water dripping from its stalactites made you realize that you were both inside the cave.

*/Someone spoke from behind.

Master Lemon: Who are you?

She explained that she needed help opening her treasured chest. She's a witch who has been trapped in the cave.

Master Lemon: You mean this key?

Witch: Yes, it is!

Lemon opened the chest, and you found a mystical orb shining inside. The witch took it and gently caressed it.

Witch: You can see your future here, and you can also make some wishes. Take a look.

Master Lemon: Err... I don't want to be bald.

Amaranthine: Can you please show us where our next journey will be?

Witch: It's a river. The only river that's next to us is the Mary Queens River.

You and Master Lemon both looked at each other. You both feel exhausted just hearing and imagining what the next journey will be. 

Witch: But for tonight, I think you should both take a nap first, so you can have some rest for tomorrow's journey.

You both nod.

Master Lemon: It seems like a good idea.

The Mystical Orb