Updates :D

Hello there everyone!!! 

First I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while and forgot that my readers on Wattpad most likely won't see my updates on Fanfiction.net which is my main fanfic site. Whoops, my bad there. Anyway wanted to inform ya'll a couple of things, (if you do keep up with my fanfiction.net account, I'm basically putting edits from that message)

CODE 000:

Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed Code 000 so far. Years later, I still always appreciate the votes and reviews/comments which I will address here.

Recently I received a couple of PMs and reviews about where I've been or if I'm gonna update Code 000 someday. Honestly, I would love to write again for this story. I'm still interested in applying notes I've saved for the storyline and building towards that planned ending in my memory. Recently I'm revising some plot I have and planning to have a chapter out soon, (within a month most likely or shorter)

However, I can't guarantee anything because of time and life. Just know that there could be a random possibility of new chapters

LIFE UPDATES:

Last time I updated was the forgotten year 2020 and into the virtual school year and man wasn't that just great...kinda. Now I'm in college... like wow I started this near the end of middle school...

Anyways online life changed since then like fun fact:

SpectralTigger is also KassiKenzo now!

So that's my other online name for a while where I REALLY got into The Owl House and Amphibia on Instagram and YouTube with comic art or voice acting. Currently havent't done either as much but got into newer shows.  I'm watching and enjoying Habzin Hotel plus Helluva Boss too actually. The chaos and music is just :D (aka messing up my playlists...welp)

Anyway, hope ya'll doing great and look forward to another chapter soon!