Chapter 479

After the first 4 hours pass, everyone matches the same level as the strongest boss that can possibly spawn, level 997.

Just about 500 million MCP is gained by each of them fighting. Luna does not have the combat ability to kill a minotaur, but she comes along for the ride and gets power-leveled through the roof.

She passes level 500 in just a few boss room runs and gains a new buff called [Eye of The Last Full Moon]. In addition to this, her available proficiency points are force-used during the rank-up process and her single skill [Moonlight's Gaze] is upgraded to Legendary Grade.

After another 5 hours pass, everyone reaches level 998, the fighters gain 600 million additional MCP each, and they begin taking rests in isopods at staggering intervals.

After 9 hours of staggered 1 hour breaks and nearly 1 billion additional MCP gained each, everyone on the team hits level 999.

I speak up once everyone is well-rested, staring at the boss room portal, waiting to enter again.

"We have 18 more hours until Maria awakens from her pod. Let's push through and rank up."

Roughly 15-16 hours later, after close to another 2 Billion MCP have been farmed, everyone in the boss room is overflowing with power just from this grinding session alone. Even without a rank-up, their mana control and Qi capacity has risen far over 2x in just a day and a half.

The first to hit level 1000 is Abby.

The next is Arie, then Monk. Following just two boss room runs later, Fisher and Lydia hit 1000 as well.

They all stand back and wait with bright [Rank Up] options floating in front of their status screens while I bring Luna back into the Bossroom a few more times before she gets the notification too.

All 6 of them stand in the middle of the grassland dungeon on the 39th floor as my double slaughters minotaurs with Ember in the background.

Simultaneously, they all press [Rank Up] and white light floods over their bodies.

A few minutes pass as I float in front of them, but none of the lights stop shining. I remember when I ranked up a second time, it took me a few hours to come to as well. However, I thought that was only because I was awakening a Greater Energy Form.

I think to myself for a while longer, then open my link with Ember once I sense him nearby with my double again.

"Hey, could you two come here for a minute? I have a special task I need done."

My copy and Ember both come over and I relay the news.

We brainstorm for a few more minutes about the time it would potentially take to get here from Sector 1 on foot, and the relative power my teammates have shown during this training session compared to the 7th, 6th, and 2nd ranked Dark Guards.

However, the conclusion we both agree on in the end is the same.

"They're strong, but not strong enough..."

I toss a teleport crystal to my double, and it transfers all of the containment stones it's farmed and charged over the last 2 days into my storage along with two more glistening shards of luminite.

I nod, "Thanks, you know what to do next. It's time to speed things up even more."

It disappears without a trace while Ember and I are left to watch my teammates rank up below me.

Every half an hour or so when the Elite Minotaurs here spawn back in, I subjugate them quickly, and even get to see Ember use a light red manifested soul energy sword to cut down a few minotaurs of his own.