Part 84 Zhou Yueshen

Zhou Yueshen looked into her eyes, which were close to his. They were stunning, with beautiful features and lips colored in a lovely shade. Her skin was as delicate as snow. Zhou Yueshen withdrew his hand and stared at her for a few seconds before asking, "Do I need to do anything?"

"No need, you look handsome just like this," Sinian replied, admiring his attire. She couldn't deny that his sleek black suit complemented her pure white lace gown surprisingly well.

Watching the two converse, Li Shifu observed with interest. One was tall and handsome, while the other was stunningly beautiful. Sinian's height was just right, making the scene truly delightful to the eyes. He had a premonition that many people would want to replicate this scene in the future after seeing the photos they would take today.

Suddenly, Li Shifu chuckled and addressed Sinian, "Sinian, is this the fiancé you used to talk about?"

Though he looked older, the man appeared mature and composed, with a good demeanor. Sinian's smile froze for a moment. Zhou Yueshen glanced at her with an indiscernible expression.

On the other side, Fu Yao finally came to his senses and fixed his gaze on Sinian. Did she used to mention him often? Well, she used to like him so much...

Sinian felt the man's gaze beside her and reluctantly spoke up, "Uncle Li, he's not. That fiancé is no longer relevant to me."

Li Shifu paused, realizing his mistake, and felt embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Sinian, I thought... Oops, my bad mouth."

Sinian shook her head reassuringly. "It's okay, it's not your fault for not knowing."

Li Shifu nodded apologetically. "Alright, alright, let's start shooting then."

He led the two to the shooting spot, where there was a patterned iron bench surrounded by some decorative backgrounds, giving off a vintage vibe. Sinian stole a glance at Zhou Yueshen.

Seeing the situation, Sinian thought Zhou Yueshen probably wouldn't mind, after all, he knew about the broken engagement.

However, Fu Yao's face had turned completely dark.

No big deal?

Even if the engagement was off, weren't they childhood sweethearts who grew up together? She dismissed it so lightly?

"Do you two just meet?" Li Shifu looked at the two distant figures and chuckled.

"The man should take the initiative, yes, yes, get closer. Sinian, hold the man's hand, that's more like it!" Li Shifu professionally directed them.

On the ground was a blanket, and Sinian found it a bit challenging to walk in her gown. She stumbled after taking a few steps and fell towards the man.

Instinctively, Zhou Yueshen reached out to catch her.

Li Shifu quickly took a burst of three shots.

The candid shots looked much better than the stiff poses of the two!

Li Shifu nodded in satisfaction.

After shooting for a while, Sinian went to change her outfit.

On the other side, Lin Sisi and Fu Yao seemed to be arguing. Sinian glanced over, and Fu Yao felt her gaze and immediately pulled away from Lin Sisi.

The next moment, Sinian had already looked away without paying much attention.

As she changed her clothes, the zipper got stuck in her hair, and she couldn't pull it down no matter how hard she tried.

As Sinian was struggling with the zipper, a deep voice sounded from outside, "Sinian, what's wrong?"

He stood outside, only separated by a piece of cloth. He could clearly hear Sinian's rapid breathing.