Part 91 man, muscle, strong body, strong body

Zhou Yue Shen continued to kiss her passionately, his pupils burning with desire. His hand slid down her sensual curves, pulling her closer by the waist, pressing her firmly against him. In that moment, he didn't want to leave; he wished he could stay with her forever.

Yu Dong called out, not seeing anyone come out, growing increasingly anxious. He had already made several calls urging Zhou Yue Shen to hurry up. Passing by the window, he instinctively glanced inside, his eyes widening in shock.

Subconsciously, he took a step back, his face a picture of stunned disbelief.

Soon, Zhou Yue Shen walked out. Yu Dong stood at the doorway, cautiously stealing glances at him. Damn it, he'd interrupted Zhou Yue Shen twice now during intimate moments. Was he asking for trouble?

But Zhou Yue Shen just gave him a casual glance before heading towards the truck, showing no trace of the dominating and passionate scene Yu Dong had glimpsed through the window.

"Boss, oh boss, who would have thought you were such a complex man," Yu Dong sighed inwardly. Seeing Si Nian hadn't come out, he didn't dare approach her, quickly following Zhou Yue Shen, "Boss, I'll come with you. I have some errands to run in town anyway."

Zhou Yue Shen gave a soft "Hmm" in response. As he started the car, his dark eyes inadvertently swept over the office through the rearview mirror. Then, he calmly retracted his gaze, stepped on the accelerator, and the car slowly left the livestock farm.

Meanwhile, Si Nian sat in the office, trying to calm her racing heart and quell her desires.

Si Nian breathed lightly, looking at her damaged clothes with a touch of heartbreak. They had been kissing so well, but just as Zhou Yue Shen's hands began to wander, a button gave way, ruining the moment. Both of them paused their actions simultaneously.

Although Si Nian felt a bit reluctant, she knew he had urgent matters to attend to. So, they had to abruptly stop at such a critical moment.

She felt like she was being bewitched by this older man. Now that he had left, she felt a deep sense of longing. Hadn't she decided not to let men into her heart? Was she becoming love-struck?

She patted her face lightly to clear her mind, then picked up her food container and headed home.

Meanwhile, on the truck, the atmosphere was strangely awkward. Though they had delivered goods together before, and Yu Dong was used to Zhou Yue Shen's often silent nature, he was taken aback after witnessing the intimate scene.

Lost in thought, Yu Dong usually talked to himself to pass the time. But this time, after what he'd seen, he was at a loss for words. He never expected Zhou Yue Shen, who was always so cold and distant, to act that way with a woman.

Just as he was racking his brain for something to say, someone up ahead flagged them down. The person was dressed in a shirt and a skirt, wearing a sun hat, giving off an air of grace and elegance.

"Hello, could you give me a ride? I can pay," she asked.

The girl's voice was crisp and pleasant. Yu Dong looked over curiously and saw a young girl with fair skin and short hair. Though her hair was short, her cute and playful features, coupled with deep dimples, made her look sweet and charming. Her high-waisted skirt added an elegant and noble touch to her appearance. Such grace reminded him of his sister-in-law.

The girl was sweating profusely, clearly exhausted from the sun.

Zhou Yue Shen's expression remained indifferent, while Yu Dong's eyes lit up and he said, "Sure, hop on."

Zhou Yue Shen gave him a cold glance but said nothing.

Fu Qianqian finally breathed a sigh of relief and thanked them as she climbed onto the truck. She had been worried because although cars came to this village, none were headed back to town. It seemed impossible to catch a ride back!

Fu Qianqian only realized this issue as she walked along. From here to town, it would take an hour's walk under this scorching sun. She was risking heatstroke.

Fortunately, she hadn't walked far when she heard the sound of wheels. Turning around, she saw a truck approaching from a distance. She was surprised; such a large truck in this remote village?

Without thinking too much, she quickly flagged down the truck, hoping the people inside would give her a ride.

Once she was on the truck, Fu Qianqian was stunned. Her mind was filled with thoughts of men, muscles, strength, and robust physiques.

Her thoughts? "What a treasure trove this little mountain village is! Either big houses or handsome guys everywhere! What a place!"

These two men were truly exceptional!

The driver looked sharp and emotionless, which intimidated Fu Qianqian. As the daughter of an official, she didn't dare to look at him for too long. He certainly wasn't an ordinary person!

Seeing her shrink back, Yu Dong realized that Zhou Yue Shen's stern face had probably scared the young girl. To ease the tension, he initiated a conversation, "Comrade, you're not from this village, are you? What brings you here alone?"

She was dressed so elegantly and seemed wealthy. It could be dangerous for someone like her to be wandering around in these remote mountains.

Fu Qianqian replied, "I came to visit a friend. When I was ready to leave, I couldn't find any transportation. It's just too hot today, so I ended up flagging down your truck. I'm sorry."

Yu Dong waved it off with a smile, "No worries, no worries. It's on our way. Shouldn't your friend have offered to take you?"

Thinking of her sister, Fu Qianqian felt annoyed. She had always felt that their relationship was strained, so when Zhou Yue Shen asked her to leave after dinner, she didn't think much of it. Now, hearing what this man said, she felt wronged and complained, "She's just someone who values romance over friendship! Just to serve some guy, she left me all alone!"

"You have no idea how old that man is! I felt sorry for her, that's why I came to find her. She has no idea how good my intentions are and just won't listen!"

Curious, Yu Dong asked, "Is the man she married much older?"

Fu Qianqian nodded repeatedly, "Yes, he's already had three children! The oldest is ten! That means he must be in his thirties or forties! My silly friend not only helps take care of his three kids but also serves him meals. How can she endure such a life?"

Yu Dong blinked, then subconsciously glanced at Zhou Yue Shen in the front, looking somewhat dazed. This situation... wasn't it exactly like their boss? If he remembered correctly, his sister-in-law did go to bring food to their boss, right?

He took another look at the woman's attire. Except for their boss's wife, no one else in the village would likely dress like this.

Yu Dong asked cautiously, "Um... may I ask what your friend's name is?"

Fu Qianqian replied, "Her name is Si Nian. Since you seem to be from Xingfu Village too, have you heard of her?"

Finally, Zhou Yue Shen glanced at her through the rearview mirror.

Yu Dong nodded slowly, "Yes, I've heard of her. She's quite famous in our village. She married the wealthiest man there."

Fu Qianqian sneered, "What's the use of being wealthy? He's so old, probably balding with big ears, a big belly, and who knows what issues he might have! Plus, he's been divorced before!"

Yu Dong couldn't help but chuckle internally, "If only you knew..." He then said, "Well, sometimes wealth isn't everything, but in our village, it's quite a big deal."