Part 93

The eldest brother of the Lin family

Who would've thought that Fu Yang, who had always looked down on Si Nian, would be so angered by those words?

He had often upset Si Nian and treated her far worse than Lin Sisi. Even when Si Nian traveled all the way to the military base to see him, he wouldn't spare her a second glance. Yet, Si Nian never complained and endured silently. On the other hand, Lin Sisi, over a few unkind words, had threatened to break off the engagement, making him feel trapped.

Hearing his sister's words now, he snapped, "What did you say?"

Though he was sure that the intimacy between Si Nian and Zhou Yue Shen was probably just to provoke him, the more he thought about it, the more uneasy he felt. His patience with Lin Sisi was wearing thin.

Now, even his family insisted he should go and appease her.

It's crazy! He had never even comforted Si Nian, so why should he do it for Lin Sisi?

Hearing his sister's words, he narrowed his eyes dangerously, glaring at her.

"Quite audacious of you! You and that Lin Sisi can't get along, and you blame it on Si Nian?!"

Fu Qianqian rolled her eyes.

If she hadn't met Zhou Yue Shen, she might've almost believed that Si Nian had really ruined their relationship. But after her trip to the countryside and seeing Si Nian's comfortable life with her handsome, successful truck-driving husband, she couldn't see any reason for Si Nian to do such a thing.

In terms of wealth, Si Nian was no less than the Fu family. In terms of appearance, she was even better.

As for temperament, she would be completely outmatched!

Forget about Si Nian; even she knew whom to side with.

Now, everything became clear to her. The idea that Si Nian ruined their relationship was just an excuse to shift the blame because they couldn't get along.

Fu Yang's face darkened immediately at his sister's sarcasm.

"When did I ever blame her? Explain yourself!" he demanded.

"When Lin Sisi claimed she ruined your relationship with Si Nian and demanded you break off the engagement to be with her, why didn't you clarify? It made everyone think that Si Nian couldn't let go of you, so she destroyed your marriage."

Caught off guard, Fu Yang blurted out, "Isn't it true?"

Fu Qianqian raised an eyebrow, puzzled.

Is he insane? Seriously.

Her brother must be out of his mind.

In the village of Happiness, the Zhou family.

Si Nian was looking at the rabbit in her hands, unsure of how to handle it.

She had planned to wait for Zhou Yue Shen to deal with it.

However, he said he'd be back too late tonight, and it wouldn't be fresh by then.

Si Nian had been looking forward to spicy rabbit dish for dinner, but as for skinning and cleaning it, she didn't dare.

Now, she didn't know where to start.

Beside her, Yao Yao was squatting, feeding cabbage to the little rabbits.

The little rabbits were no longer afraid, their mouths munching on the veggies with a crisp sound, smelling delightful. Seeing this, Yao Yao couldn't resist putting some veggies into her own mouth.