Chapter 1

Porsche pov..

Porsche is sleeping peacefully on his bed... Suddenly.. The alarm starts ringing... Porsche quickly get up and feel a bit shock... The door suddenly open.. Porsche then see his beloved Mother is standing at infront of him with a soft smile... Nampheung walk towards Porsche and ask.. 'What's the matter son?' Porsche shake his head slowly and say.. 'Nothing mother.. Its just the alarm shocked me just now..' Porsche phone then buzzing... Porsche then see Vegas's name on it and pick up the phone then say.. 'Hello Vegas? What's up?' Vegas then reply back.. 'Good morning to you Mr Boss..' Porsche smile a little and say.. 'I already told you not to call me as Mr Boss even Im the owner of the bakery..' Vegas chuckle softly and ask.. 'Are you still sleeping or already awake?' Porsche then clear his throat and say.. 'Im already awake.. Are you at the bakery?' Vegas then reply back.. 'Im still at my house... I will see you later, Mr Boss..' Porsche then say... 'Alright.. See you later Vegas.. Bye'.. Nampheung stroke Porsche's head gently and say.. 'Sweetheart... I hope you will take a good care of that bakery... Thats was a gift from your father to you before he passed away...' Porsche kiss Nampheung's forehead gently and say... 'Don't worry mom.. I will... Erm..what's for breakfast?' Nampheung smile and say.. 'Toast with scrambled eggs'.. Porsche then ask.. 'Until when you are going to stay in this house mom? You still can come with me to the bakery.. We can work together...' Porsche hold Nampheung's hands and kiss it gently and bring it towards his cheek... Nampheung then say.. 'Im getting old Porsche... You are the only hope... My one and only hope..'
Porsche nod slowly and say.. 'Mom.. Please help me to pack the breakfast.. I will eat at the bakery later..you know Vegas isn't someone who likes to wait for so long..' Nampheung smile and nod slowly.. Porsche then get up and walk towards the bathroom to shower while Nampheung go down to the kitchen to pack the breakfast for Porsche..

After 10 minutes later...

Porsche come down and see the breakfast is already packed.. Nampheung smile at Porsche then say.. 'If you need anything.. Don't forget to call na kha..' Porsche smile and kiss Nampheung and say.. 'I will go now..' Porsche then walk out from the house and start up the engine and ride to the bakery...

Meanwhile at the space...

Kim pov...

Kim is driving his space ship leisurely...

The speaker suddenly turn on.. Kim smile as he hears his brother voice..' Kim?' Kim then reply back.. 'Yes phi.. Im still in the ship...Don't worry.. I will be back soon...' Kim is about to turn off the speaker but fail as his space ship suddenly got shoot from the back.. Kim feel shock and say... 'Oh no!!' Thankun then ask with a panic voice.. 'Kim?! Are you alright?! What happen?!' The speakers suddenly turn off by its own... Kim then turn around then see a very familiar space ship... Kim's space ship once again got shot..

Kinn smirk evilly and ask... 'Where else you are going Kim Kimhan?' Kinn then use his power to destroy Kim's space ship... Kim then try to shoot Kinn space ship but fail as Kinn continue to destroy Kim's space ship... Kim then try to take control but fail as his space ship starts to fly down... Kinn then laugh evilly and say... 'You should just die Kim Kimhan!Serve you right!!' Kinn smirk evilly and drive back to his 'home'....

At the bakery..

Porsche pov..

Porsche finally arrives at the bakery and go into the bakery

Porsche smile as he looks around the bakery and start to clean.. Vegas then come in and say.. 'Good morning Mr Boss!!' Porsche sigh slowly and say.. 'Vegas... I already told you didn't I? Where is Macau?' Vegas smile and reply back.. 'He is already at school..' Porsche nod and say.. 'Please help me to clean the bakery before the customer come..' Vegas smile and nod in respond.. The door then open once again.. Type then walk into the bakery and say... 'Hey Porsche!' Porsche hug his best friend and say.. 'I thought you have a football match today..' Type then grab the doughnut and eat it... Vegas look at Type with annoying expression and say.. 'Just because you are his friend.. it doesn't mean you can steal that doughnut for free... Next time.. Please pay..' Type roll his eyes and reply back.. 'This bakery aren't yours.. Just mind your own business Vegas..' Porsche then sigh heavily and say... 'Type.. Vegas is right... He is my assistant here.. Don't do that next time, alright?' Vegas smile at Porsche and say.. 'Porsche.. I will go to the pantry to check the ingredients...' Suddenly.. There's a loud explosion come from the outside... Porsche, Vegas and Type feel very shock and look at each other.. Vegas then ask.. 'Oh My God.. What's that noise?' Type then say... 'Just stay here... I will go out and check it..' Porsche then say.. 'Let's go and check it together..' Before Vegas, Porsche and Type go out.. They noticed a lot of people starts to run... Porsche then ask.. 'What's going on out there?' Vegas, Porsche and Type quickly go out and see a lot of people surrounded the road.. Type then say... 'I guess someone is passed away...' Porsche run towards the people's and ask.. 'Excuse me? What is going on.....' Porsche feel shock again as he see a burnt space ship.. One of the old lady then say... 'I think there's someone inside of this space ship.. I saw it just now! You must save that person!' Vegas frown and look at Porsche.. Type then reply back and say.. 'I see it too! There! I see his face!' Porsche then walk closer towards the space ship and see a beautiful man who is fainting...

Porsche then stare at Kim's beautiful face and speak in his heart... 'He is so beautiful...' Porsche suddenly feel shock as he see Kim suddenly open his eyes and squeeze Porsche's collar... Kim's eyes suddenly change into black and say.... 'H.. Help....' Kim then faint once again.. Porsche then yell.. 'No! Sir! Please wake up! Wake up! Sir!' Porsche shake Kim's shoulder and listen to his heart beat and say.. 'Vegas! Type! We must take this man out from this space ship! Please help me!' Vegas and Type quickly help Porsche to take Kim out from the space ship.. Porsche then say.. 'Let's bring him into the bakery...' Vegas and Porsche then take Kim to the bakery... The space ship starts to turn into ash and dissappear...