Chapter 11

Meanwhile at the dark realm

Kinn pov..

Kinn and Blackheart finally arrives at dark realm... There is a voice suddenly speak to them and ask... 'Where have you two been?' Blackheart roll his eyes and reply back... 'I have a meeting with my friends..' Mephisto walk down towards them and say.. 'Don't you dare to lie to me Blackheart... I know Kinn is your friend.. I saw, everything from here... You both even destroyed a bakery... Is it true?' Kinn then reply back.. 'I want to kill my brother sir... I want to defeat him...Please give me a power so that I can defeat Kim... Blackheart then say...' Kinn and I will conquer this world, Father.. Your job is simple.. Give your power to both of us and we will let you go.. 'Mephisto hit his cane towards the ground and see Blackheart and Kinn thrown out from dark realm... Blackheart then yell..' What the hell?!! 'Kinn try to use his power against Mephisto but fail as Mephisto strike Kinn by using his power.. Kinn got thrown out once again and look at Mephisto with anger.. Kinn then yell..' Fine! I will deal with that bastard by myself! 'Kinn then disappear... Blackheart is about to dissappear and say..' That Kinn need me! 'Mephisto then reply back..' Once you leave... You will be banish from our realm!Blackheart laugh and say... 'Try me old man... I didn't give a damn about it!' Blackheart then dissappear as well...

Meanwhile at Porsche's house...

Porsche pov...

Porsche wake up slowly and see Kim is looking at him with a soft gaze... Kim stroke Porsche's cheek gently and ask..' Are you hungry hmm? 'Porsche then reply back...' A bit.. 'Kim then say...' Let's go downstairs... Whatever you want to cook.. I will try my best to help you.. 'Porsche smile and kiss Kim's lips softly and say...' You should learn to eat as well... 'Kim nod and smile... Porsche then say..' I really worried about Vegas... Even the doctor said Vegas only have a small injury.. Im still worried about him... 'Kim then use his power and show a vision about Vegas to Porsche... Porsche then breath out of relief as he see Vegas is sleeping peacefully... Kim then say...' Don't worry sweetheart.. Type and Macau are with Vegas..'Porsche then ask..' Ermm.. Do you mind to show to me about others? 'Kim smile and about to use his power again... Kim suddenly stop as he hear Arm' s voice...

Arm then communicate with Kim and
ask...'Phi Kim.. Can you hear me?' Kim frown and communicate with Arm then ask.. 'What's the matter Arm?' Arm then ask.. 'Are you with Porsche?' Kim look at Porsche then communicate again.. 'Yes.. I am with Porsche.. What's the matter?' Arm then reply back.. 'Phi Thankhun ask you to bring Porsche to his realm... Now.. He have something to discuss with you and Porsche...'The communication end all of a sudden... Kim then say..' Sweetheart.. Phi Thankhun want to see both of us... 'Porsche then say...' Alright.. Let's go 'Kim nod in respond and take Porsche.. Both of them then teleport to Thankhun's realm...

Meanwhile at Thankhun's realm....

Thankhun pov..

Thankhun, Lian, Yi and Arm are sitting together.. Suddenly.. Kim and Porsche arrives and look at 4 of them... Porsche bow his head and smile a little... Arm quickly approach Porsche and say.. 'Hi Porsche!' Porsche then ask... 'What's the matter Arm? Why phi Thankhun want to see us?' Thankun then say.. 'Please have a sit you both..' Kim start to sense something isn't right and communicate with Lian and ask.. 'What is going on Lian?' Lian then reply back.. 'The reason why we want to see you both is because Kinn and Blackheart...' Kim roll his eyes and ask.. 'What is it again?' Arm use his power and show the vision to Kim and Porsche... Porsche frown and ask.. 'Who is that man with the cane?' Yi then reply back.. 'That's Mephisto.. Blackheart' s father.. He is a king of dark realm... 'Kim then ask..' What is Kinn and Blackheart are doing there? 'Thankun sigh heavily and say..' They want Mephisto to give them a power so that they are able to destroy this world.. We must get ready... Kinn and Blackheart isn't easy to be destroy.. Especially when they have a power from Mephisto.. 'Porsche then say...' I must leave now... I must go to hospital.. I need to check on Vegas... He is like that because of me... If anything happens to him... I.. I won't be able to forgive myself.. 'Arm rub Porsche's back body and say...' I will take you back to human world... But not for too long.. We will return here after you done visiting... 'Porsche then say..' Im a human... You guys are an alien... You have a power that a normal human didn't have... Please don't use me as a weapon or a shield... I just want to live as a normal human...Lets go Arm...'Arm then communicate with Kim and say...' Don't come near Porsche for a while.. Please give him a time..Porsche need a privacy.. 'Arm hold Porsche's hand and dissappear.. Kim sigh heavily and feel frustrated... Thankhun pat Kim' s shoulder and say.. 'You should listen to Arm... Please do as he said..' Yi then reply back.. 'Porsche already got through so much since he met us Kim...' Kim nod and fell silent...

Meanwhile at the hospital...

Porsche pov..

Porsche and Arm finally arrives at the hospital.. Arm then say.. 'You should go in Porsche..I will stay here.. The nurse then approach Porsche and Arm then ask..' Excuse me na kha.. Are you here to visit Mr Vegas na kha? 'Porsche nod and say...' Yes.. Its true.. Is Vegas alright? 'The nurse then say...' About that.. Mr Type and Mr Macau already brought him back... Erm it's about 2 hours ago... 'Arm then ask...' Did they say anything? 'The nurse then say..' No kha... 'Porsche then say...' Thank you...'Porsche sigh heavily and say...' Im sorry for burden you Arm... You should go back... Phi Thankhun and others must be worried about you...'Arm then say...' Im more worried about you Porsche... 'Porsche then say..' I need to find a work... My bakery is already destroyed... 'Arm smile and say..' Come with me.. 'Porsche then ask..' Aow.. Where are we going? 'Arm pull Porsche and teleport to the bakery..'