Chapter 12

At the bakery...

Porsche and Arm finally arrives at the bakery.. Porsche feel shock as he see his bakery already return to normal again... Arm smile and look at Porsche then ask... 'Well.. How is it hmm? Do you like it?' Porsche then say... 'Who did this? I want to say thank you to him...' Arm clear his throat and communicate with someone.. 'Xalvador.. Where are you? Porsche want to meet you'.. Suddenly.. There's a charming man appear right in front of them...

Xalvador smile at Porsche and say

Xalvador smile at Porsche and say... 'Hello Porsche... Nice to meet you...' Thankun, Lian, Yi and Kim also appear and look at Xalvador... Xalvador hug Thankhun and say... 'Its really good to see you Thankhun.. Lian and Yi.. I miss you both so much!' Lian and Yi hug Xalvador and smile... Kim shake hands with Xalvador and say.. 'Its nice to see you again.. old friend...' Kim then stand in front of Porsche and hold his hand.. Arm then say.. 'Porsche.. Xalvador and I managed to rebuild this bakery by using our power...' Porsche then bow his head and say... 'Mr Xalvador.. Thank you so much... I didn't know how to repay to you and Arm...' Xalvador then say... 'We can't stay here.. Let's go inside the bakery..' Porsche nod and invite all of them to go into the bakery...

As they go into the bakery... Xalvador use his power and shield the bakery... Lian then see the clouds are getting dark... Kinn and Blackheart fly down towards the ground... Arm then use his power to shield the door and window... Kim then say... 'We already got trap..' Lian then say.. 'Kinn and Blackheart can't get in here... We already protect it..' Porsche then see a group of bats start to attack the bakery but die... Porsche then ask... 'What's happening?!' Xalvador then say... 'You need a protector Porsche... Kim will join this fight with others...' Porsche then say... 'I can protect myself... Please allow me to join this fight as well..' Kim shake his head and say... 'No sweetheart... I won't allow it... Its too dangerous... I promise.. I will be back as soon as the war is over...' The window suddenly shattered... Kim then yell.. 'We need to use our power and shield this bakery!!' Yi then reply back..'We can't do that Kim! Our power will be out if we keep using it!' Xalvador then say.. 'Only one who can protect you Porsche... Its Vegas...' Porsche feel shock and say... 'Its impossible... Vegas is sick and he is resting at home...' Xalvador shake his head and say... 'He isn't at home Porsche..'Porsche then ask..' What about Type and Macau? '

Vegas suddenly appear and hug Porsche tightly... Porsche then say...' Vegas... 'Vegas rub Porsche's back body and say..' Im sorry.. I guess I owe you an explanation... Xalvador is the one who give me his power.. He wants me to protect you... Kim need to join this fight Porsche.. You must come with me.. 'Thankun smile and say..' Im happy to see you again Vegas.. Please take care of Porsche for all of us.. 'Kinn and Blackheart strike them and say..' The drama is over!! 'Porsche then hide behind Vegas and say..' Vegas... 'Kim then say..' Go Vegas! Take Porsche out of here! 'Vegas nod and hold Porsche's hands tightly and strike Blackheart and Kinn until both of them fall on the ground... Vegas then dissappear with Porsche.. Kinn then look at Kim and say...' You still alive Kim Kimhan... 'Kim smirk and say..' As you can see.. Im still alive... '

Blackheart strike all of them but got stop by Lian... Yi use his power to strike Kinn and Blackheart... Thankhun then yell..' Enough Kinn! Stay away from Blackheart! He is your enemy! Our enemies!!' Blackheart strike Thankhun until Thankhun thrown out towards the kitchen... Kim then yell.. 'No! Phi!' Xalvador then strike them and say... 'Leave before I kill you both!!'Yi then see there's a lot of people already run away and scream... Lian then yell..' Stop this now!! 'Kinn appear his sword and throw it towards Lian' s chest.. Yi and Kim yell together and say.. 'Lian!!!' Kim then say... 'Let's see finish this war now!' Kim dissappear leaving Yi, Arm and Xalvador... Kinn and Blackheart then dissappear as well.. Arm shake his head and say.. 'I must follow them!' Yi then say.. 'I will go with Xalvador... You should leave this bakery Arm.. About Phi Khun and Lian... They already dead....' Arm then say.. 'No... No...phi Thankhun!!' Arm quickly approach Thankhun and put Thankhun's head on his lap and say.. 'Phi.. Please wake up... You can't leave me...' Arm then see Thankhun slowly turn into ash... Arm gasp and see Lian also turn into ash... Arm then say... 'You both should go...' Yi and Xalvador also dissappear... Arm then teleport to Porsche's house...

Meanwhile at Porsche's house...

Porsche pov..

Porsche and Vegas finally arrives at the house... Porsche then say.. 'Thank you so much Vegas...' Vegas then say... 'Porsche.. I already have a bad feelings.. I don't know why..' Arm suddenly appear and say.. 'Porsche....' Vegas and Porsche turn around and see Arm.... Arm quickly hug Porsche and stay silent... Porsche then ask.. 'Arm.. What's wrong hmm?' Porsche gently rub Arm's back body gently... Arm then say... 'Phi Thankhun and Lian already dead... Yi and Xalvador along with Kim are having a war with Kinn and Blackheart...' Porsche feel shock and say.. 'Vegas.. We must go! I need to help Kim!Please give me your power or something!' Arm then say.. 'I can't let you join that war Porsche.. Its too dangerous! Porsche then say...' No.. Please.. Take me there... Im begging you Arm! Please take me there!'Vegas then say..' I will go.. You both stay here.. 'Arm then say..' Be careful Vegas..'Vegas then dissappear as well... Porsche sigh heavily and cover his face... Arm then say..' We must stay here Porsche... 'Arm is about to teleport into the house with Porsche but fail... Arm then ask...' What's wrong with me? 'Arm trying to teleport but fail again... Porsche then ask..' What's the matter Arm? 'Arm then say..' I can't use my power Porsche... I don't know why... 'Porsche then say...' Let's go inside Arm... I will make something for you to drink... 'Arm nod slowly and walk into the house with Porsche..