Chapter 14(Final Chapter)

Next morning...

Porsche pov...

Porsche wake up slowly and see Kim  isn't beside him...Porsche then ask.. 'Where is Kim?' Porsche then see a sticky note near the small table.. Porsche take the stick note and read it.. 'I will go to bakery first sweetheart.. I will see you later.. I love you' - Kim.. Porsche smile softly and say.. 'Kim should wake me up..' Suddenly.. The door open.. Nampheung walk towards Porsche with a soft smile on her face and ask.. 'Are you already awake na kha?' Nampheung then sit beside Porsche and look at him... Porsche nod slowly and say.. 'Yes Mae krub... Im just awake..' Nampheung smile and stroke Porsche's head and look at him again.. Porsche frown and ask.. 'What is it mae? Is there anything on my face?' Nampheung shake her head and say.. 'Nothing sweetheart.. Im happy to see you happy with Kim.. Kim is such a good man na kha... I know Kim can give you a happiness that you are looking for..' Porsche smile and ask.. 'Did Kim say anything before he leave?'
Nampheung then reply back.. 'Kim didn't say anything.. He just said that he want to help you at the bakery.. That is why he left early in the morning..What's the matter hmm?' Porsche smile and say... 'Kim shouldn't suppose to help me out at the bakery.. I didn't want to burden him...' Nampheung then hold Porsche's hands and say.. 'Kim won't return to his brother's realm... Kim made a biggest decision in his life sweetheart.. He just wants to have a normal life with you.. That's it..' Porsche then ask.. 'Will you accept Kim, mae?' Nampheung kiss Porsche's forehead gently and reply back.. 'I already considered Kim as another son to me kha...You should get ready sweetheart.. Don't make Kim wait for you at the bakery.. And Im sure Vegas is already there waiting for you too..' Porsche smile and nod.. Nampheung then help to tidy up Porsche's bedroom while Porsche walk towards the bathroom to take a shower...

Meanwhile at the bakery..

Kim pov..

Kim is busy at the kitchen... Suddenly.. Lian and Yi appear and look around the bakery... Yi smile and ask..'Lian.. Where is Kim? Why this bakery look so quiet?' Kim come from behind and see his friends and ask.. 'What are you both doing here?' Lian smile and say.. 'We just want to visit you.. Anyway.. Where is Porsche?' Suddenly the door is open... Kim smile as he see Porsche and say.. 'Good morning sweetheart..' Porsche then see Yi and Lian then say.. 'Hello na krub.. Welcome to the bakery..' Yi then hug Porsche and say.. 'We come here because we miss you Porsche..' Porsche smile and say... 'Please have a sit na krub...' Kim then ask.. 'Where's Phi Thankhun and Arm? Lian then answer back..' They will come later.. 'Porsche then see customers start to come in... Kim then help to take the order while Yi and Lian sit down near the window... Vegas then come into the bakery and say..' Good morning guys.. Im sorry for being late... I sent Macau to school just now.. 'Porsche then reply back..' Never mind Vegas.. I understand.. Kim is here to help us out.. There's nothing to be worried about, alright? 'Thankun and Arm appear as well... Arm quickly hug Porsche and say..' Porsche! I really miss you! 'Kim shake his head and say..' Ai Arm... My brother is watching you.. Be careful... 'Thankun smile and ask..' How are you doing Porsche?'Porsche then bow his head and say..' Im fine Phi... Please have a sit.. We will serve desert with juice..'Thankun and Arm then sit together with Lian and Yi.. Type then come into the bakery and say...' Hello Porsche! 'Porsche smile and hug Type and say...' I thought I never see you again... 'Type smile and say..' Of course Im always here for you Porsche.. If you need anything.. you can count on me..'

Kim smile and say..' Porsche sweetheart.. Let's prepare a food for our customers.. They are waiting..The rest of you.. Please have a sit..'Vegas, Porsche and Kim go to the kitchen to prepare a desert while, Yi, Arm, Thankhun, Type and Lian sit at the table together..' 10 minutes later... Kim and Porsche along with Vegas come out with a various desserts and juice.. 3 of them then give the desserts to the customers... Porsche look at Kim and Vegas then smile softly... Porsche speak in his heart...' This is a new beginning for all of us...' Kim and Vegas smile at Porsche and nod slowly... Type then turn around and say.. 'Porsche.. Kim and Vegas.. Come and join us..' Lian then reply back.. 'Yes.. Come here.. 3 of you..' Porsche then say.. 'Kim and Vegas.. You two should go and join them.. I still have a work to do..' Kim then say.. 'Im sorry.. Only Vegas can join you guys... I need to help Porsche..'Vegas then smile and join them while Kim and Porsche continue working...

After a few hours have passed... Lian, Yi, Type, Thankhun and Arm along with Vegas decide to go home since its already night... Meanwhile Kim and Porsche stay for a while at the bakery...As Porsche is cleaning up the kitchen... Kim suddenly hug Porsche from behind...Porsche smile and ask.. 'What's the matter hmm?' Kim kiss Porsche's cheek from behind and say... 'Finally we got a time to spend sweetheart..' Porsche then turn around and hug Kim's waist and look into his eyes and smile softly... Kim then say.. 'I want to take you to the park.. but.. Im afraid you will feel tired later...'Porsche shake his head slowly and say...' Its ok.. As long as you are here with me.. I will be fine.. 'Kim snap his fingers and smile softly... Porsche chuckle and tease...' Well.. You should do it earlier... 'Kim then and Porsche then take off their apron and walk out from the bakery..Kim then help Porsche to lock up the door.. Porsche then ask..' Are we going now or later sweetheart? 'Kim smile and kiss Porsche's forehead and say..' Let's go'..

Porsche nod and follow Kim... Both of them decide to go to the park... After 10 minutes of walking... Kim and Porsche finally arrives at the park.. Kim hold Porsche's hand and sit down on the bench... Porsche then ask.. 'What are we doing here sweetheart?' Kim then say... 'Its still early sweetheart..' Porsche look at his watch and say.. 'Its already 8 pm...'Kim nod slowly and say..' Yes.. I just didn't want to go home yet..That's why I bring you here.. 'Porsche then put his head on Kim's shoulders and say...' I want this moment to last forever... 'Kim kiss Porsche's forehead and say..' No one will take you away from me sweetheart... I will make sure of that..'Porsche then see a star and notice Kim is starring at it... Porsche then say...' I know it sweetheart.. I understand how do you feel... When you need to saperate with your love ones... 'Kim then reply back..' I never regret my decision sweetheart... I chose to live in human world... So that we can be together..my brother and others understand my decision..That's why they let me to stay here with you.. Because they believe in you too sweetheart..' Porsche smile softly and hug Kim's waist and say..' I thought that I can hate you but Im wrong about that... I fell in love with you instead Mr Alien.. 'Kim then kiss Porsche's lips softly and say..' I love you too sweetheart... More than you could ever imagine..'Porsche smile and hug Kim and say...' Please don't leave me.... 'Kim smile again and rub Porsche's back gently and reply back..' Never sweetheart..I will never ever leave you.. I promise..'Porsche then kiss Kim's lips softly and smile at him.. Kim and Porsche smile at each other and look at the stars together..

                          The End