Chapter 4

Porsche pov..

Porsche start to make a warm chocolate.. Suddenly Kim is standing right next to him.. Porsche almost lost his balance.. Kim quickly catch Porsche by his waist and use his power to stop the drink from spilling... Porsche smile and say... 'Thank you Mr Alien...' Kim then ask.. 'Do you mind to teach me how to make this? Maybe I can do it for you too...Im truly sorry because I play dumb with you just now.... I didn't know what's this place is.. Until I met you just now..' Porsche then say.. 'Making this is easy.. But you must be careful of the hot water...' Kim then ask.. 'You still afraid if something happen to me again? Im an alien Porsche... I can heal quickly...' Porsche then clear his throat and ask.. 'Is Mr Thankhun still there with Vegas and Type?' Kim shake his head and say.. I asked my brother to return.. Vegas and Type also return to their house... 'Porsche then ask with a very low voice...' Then.... What are you doing here..... 'Porsche avoid Kim' s gaze as he feels his cheek already turn into pink..... Kim touch Porsche's cheek gently and say... 'I will live in human world from now on...' Porsche then look at Kim's beautiful face again and say... 'He is so beautiful and handsome... Am I dreaming right now?'
Kim smile and say... 'You aren't dreaming Porsche Kittisawat... This is real..'

Porsche then ask.. 'Is that your power too?' Kim then snap his fingers and see the chocolate marshmallow is already done.... Porsche then smile and ask again... 'Just how? How did you do that..' Kim then use his telekinesis power to transfer those hot chocolate to the table near the window... Porsche shake his head and smile then say.. 'Wow... You are so amazing Mr Alien..' Porsche then is about to walk but stop by Kim.. Kim then hold Porsche's hand and teleport to the table... Porsche look at Kim with a shock expression... Kim use his power to shut the door and snap his fingers again... Porsche then ask...' Why you turn off the light?' Porsche then touch the hot chocolate and say... 'Its still hot...'

Kim look at the bulb and snap his fingers and see the light is on

Kim look at the bulb and snap his fingers and see the light is on.. Porsche then ask.. 'Should I make another one for you hmm?' Kim shake his head and say.. 'Im fine Porsche.. Don't worry about me..' Kim put his hand above the mug... Porsche then feel the mug suddenly become cold... Kim smile and say.. 'Drink it...' Porsche then drink it and say... 'Its really delicious...' Porsche smile and look at Kim... Kim then use his thumbs to clean up Porsche's mouth while looking at him... Porsche accidentally kiss Kim's thumbs and look at him..

Porsche quickly remove Kim's hands away from his mouth and say...' Im sorry... Im truly sorry...' Kim then hear something and say... 'I hear something from you...' Porsche then feel his phone is buzzing and take out his phone and see Nampheung... Porsche then answer the phone call and say.. 'Hello mom?' Nampheung then say.. 'Porsche sweetheart.. Where are you? Are you still at the bakery?' Kim take the phone from Porsche and say.. 'Yes mom.. Im still at the bakery with my friend..' Porsche then speak in his heart.. 'He even know how to sound just like me..' Kim then say.. 'Mom.. If you don't mind.. I will take a friend with me... Do you mind if he stay with us..?' Porsche then look at Kim with a worry expression... Kim smile and say.. 'Thank you so much mom... I love you so much... I will be back later.. Bye...' Porsche quickly take his phone back and say.. 'You are so mysterious Mr Alien..' Porsche then take the mug and walk towards the sink and wash it..

Porsche turn around and see Kim is dissappear... Porsche suddenly feel a pair of arms is wrapping around his waist... Porsche slowly turn around and see Kim is hugging him... Kim then say.. 'You are so warm... Do you mind if I want to hug you?' Porsche start to feel nervous even more... Kim then tease Porsche then ask.. 'What's that hmm? Dup dup dup...' Kim then take Porsche to sit down and lean their bodies near the cabinet and say.. 'Let's stay here for a while..' Porsche then ask.. 'Why your brother is trying to kill you?' Kim then trace Porsche's cheek and say.. 'I don't know too...' Porsche then stare at Kim's beautiful face again... Porsche start to feel nervous again as he feels Kim's warm breath gently blow Porsche's face.. Porsche then say... 'I can't fell in love with you Mr Alien.... Its impossible...'Kim touch their foreheads and look at Porsche...

Porsche then look at Kim's eyes and see Kim' s eyes slowly change into black again... Kim lick Porsche's lips softly and say... 'Ermm... Its tasty...' Porsche then say... 'K... Kim....' Kim then take Porsche's finger and put into his mouth and suck it like a baby... Porsche look at Kim and stroke his cheek gently... Kim slowly unbotton Porsche's shirt and sniff his chest and say... 'Porsche....' Porsche breath heavily and stroke Kim's hair gently.. Porsche then say.. 'I can't Mr Kim.... I can't fell in love with you...We are different.... An alien can't have a relationship with human.... Its impossible...' Kim kiss Porsche's chest softly and say.. 'I don't give a damn about it Porsche... You are with me now and I won't let anyone hurt you..' Porsche then put his head on Kim's shoulder and smile.. Kim then say... 'I feel comfortable when Im with you Porsche... I didn't have much to ask.. I just want you to stay close to me..' That's it.. 'Porsche smile at Kim and say..' Tomorrow.. I will teach you how to work... 'Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say..' I want you Porsche... 'Porsche shake his head and say..' I can't.... 'Kim then say..' Yes.. We can.. 'Kim smirk and take Porsche and dissappear..