Chapter 5

Kim and Porsche appear in Porsche's bedroom..

Kim push Porsche to lay down on the bed and say... 'Yes.. Im an alien but it doesn't mean I didn't know how to make a sex with you, dear human...' Porsche shake his head and say... 'My mother is at home.... She might hear us...' Kim then snap his fingers to lock the door and use his power to shield the room... Porsche then ask... 'What are you doing just now?...' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and kiss Porsche's lips and reply back... 'I already shield this room Porsche... No one can hear it... Your mother is sleeping deeply...' Kim use his power to show a vision about Porsche's mother who is sleeping peacefully... Porsche then say... 'Did you make her sleep like that?' Kim smile and say... 'Clever'... Porsche smile and say... 'I can't escape anymore...' Kim snap his finger to pull off the curtains and kiss Porsche's lips softly and sniff his neck... Porsche close his eyes and say... 'K.. Kim..' Kim then continue unbotton Porsche's shirt and lick his nipples... Porsche then moan slowly and say... 'Mmmhh Kim...' Kim then say... 'Louder Porsche... No one can hear your sweet voice except me...' Porsche then ask... 'What if phi Thankhun knows about this? Im afraid...' Kim then snap his fingers and see Porsche's is fully naked.. Porsche gasp and about to take a pillow but fail as Kim stop him... Kim then snap his fingers.. Porsche then see Kim is naked as well and say...' You are so beautiful Kim... 'Kim cover both of them with a blanket and lay down on top of Porsche's body and kiss his lips softly... Porsche then wrap his legs around Kim' s waist and look at him... Kim smile and continue to kiss Porsche's lips multiple times...

Porsche moan and say... 'Kim.... Mmmhh...' Kim then say... 'Its alright Porsche... Im right here...' Kim kiss Porsche's neck and kiss Porsche's lips again and again... Porsche stroke Kim's lips softly and this is crazy... 'Kim then ask...' Do you want me to become crazy? 'Porsche shake his head and say...' No... Aaaah... Kim.... 'Porsche close his eyes and moan as Kim touch Porsche's junior... Porsche then ask...' Aaaah.. K.. Kim... D.. Don't.. Aaaah... Mmmhh... 'Porsche then see Kim appear something and show it to Porsche and ask...' Do you know what is this? 'Porsche then say...' Vibrator... 'Kim then say...' You will feel more pleasure if I put this around your junior... 'Porsche then say...' Don't.... Please... Aaaah.... Mmmhh... 'Kim then put the vibrator around Porsche's junior... Porsche then moan and say...' K.. Kim.... Mmmhh.... 'Porsche then say... K.. Kim... I.. I want to... Aaaah... Aaaah...' Kim kiss Porsche's lips and say... Its alright... Its our pleasure tonight.... 'Porsche then say... Kim....' Porsche then cum inside of the blanket while looking at Kim... Kim stroke Porsche's wet hair and say... 'Its alright Porsche... Porsche then say...' K.. Kim... I.. Aaaah.... 'Kim smile and say...' Its alright sweetheart...'Porsche then say... I want to.. Aaaah... Cum... Aaaah... Kim...' Kim nod and smile... Porsche continue to cum again... Kim then say... 'You will cum for me sweetheart... Only for me...' Porsche moan heavily as he feels Kim's warm mouth suck Porsche's junior all of a sudden... Porsche grab the bed sheets and say... 'K.. Kim!' Porsche cum into Kim's mouth as Kim suck Porsche's junior... Kim then start to speak dirty... 'Cum sweetheart... Fill my mouth with your cum... Make me feel crazy over you... This world is ours... Forever ours... You are like a slut right now... Aaaah...' Porsche cum into Kim's mouth and say... 'Im your slave Kim Kimhan...' Porsche then surrender himself to Kim...

Kim kiss Porsche's lips deeply and say... 'Surrender your self to me, my slave...'Porsche nod slowly and stroke Kim's head kiss his forehead gently... Kim take off the vibrator away from Porsche's junior and destroy it.. Kim kiss Porsche's shoulder gently and look at him with a soft gaze... Porsche chuckle and let Kim to lay down on top of his body... Porsche then start humming a song... Kim look at Porsche and chuckle softly and say.. 'Let me..' Porsche nod and smile.. Kim humming a lullaby song for Porsche.. Porsche smile and play with Kim's hair.. Kim then say.. 'I wish that I could stay here with you Porsche.. Every day... Being here with you is a destiny...' Porsche then touch Kim's lips softly and say... 'Im sleepy...' Kim chuckle and kiss Porsche's forehead gently and gently move to the other side... Porsche then put himself in Kim's embrace.. Kim then stroke Porsche's head gently and look at him sleeping...

2 hours later..

Porsche wake up and see Kim is still looking at him... Porsche then ask.. 'Aren't you feel sleepy?' Kim smile and say... 'Im an alien.. Alien didn't sleep remember?' Porsche then put his head on Kim's chest and look at him.. Kim then ask... 'What's the matter hmm?' Porsche shake his head slowly and ask.. 'If you decide to return to space... Will you come back here one day?' Porsche continue to look at Kim's face... Kim then say... 'I don't know either I will return or not... If a destiny bring us together for a reason.. Then.. I will stay here..' Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say 'You must live as a human...' Kim then say.. 'I promise.. I will protect you Porsche...' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say.. 'Sleep now sweetheart..' Porsche hug Kim and continue sleeping...

Meanwhile at the space..

Thankhun pov..

Thankhun smile as he see Kim and Porsche through a vision... Arm feel shock and ask..'What's going on? Is that phi Kim?' Thankun quickly erase the vision and ask.. 'What are you doing here Arm? Who ask you to come here without my permission?' Arm then ask.. 'How is phi Kim?' Thankun then reply back.. 'He is fine Arm.. And.. He is safe with that human.. His name is Porsche..' Arm nod and say... 'Phi Kim is safe... Thank God...' Thankun hug Arm's shoulder and smile at Arm... Arm then say... 'I know you are worried..' Thankun then say... 'As long as Kinn didn't do anything.. I will be fine..' Arm nod and smile at Thankhun.. Kinn who is leaning behind the wall feel angry and say... 'Just wait Kim Kimhan...'