Chapter 7

Kinn pov...

Kinn start to feel weak and say... Damn it Kim Kimhan...How dare you shield that human?'Thankun appear and ask...' What have you done Kinn? How dare you hurt Kim and Porsche? What the hell is wrong with you huh?! 'Kinn then say..' Kim didn't deserve to live! Just wait! 'Kinn dissappear and teleport back to his realm... Thankhun then ask...' What should I do? 'Thankun walk back and forth with a panic expression... Arm, Lian and Yi come towards Thankhun.. Arm then ask...' What's the matter Phi? Did you already talk to Phi Kinn? 'Thankun sigh heavily and say..' Arm.. Im worry about Kim and Porsche... 'Lian then ask..' Do you want us to go to Porsche's place and check on them? 'Thankun nod and say..' Please Lian... 'Yi then reply back..' You two stay here.. Lian and I will go there.. 'Arm nod and say..' Please be careful.. If you need anything.. Communicate with us immediately.. 'Lian and Yi then dissappear... Arm then touch Thankhun's shoulder and say..' I believe in phi Kim... He is stronger than you think... 'Thankun look at Arm with a serious expression..' If anything happen to them.. I won't forgive Kinn..'

Meanwhile in Porsche's room...

Kim pov...

Kim is sitting beside Porsche and look at Porsche... Kim then take Porsche's hands and kiss it gently then say.. 'Im sorry Porsche.... I shouldnt suppose to let you get involve in this matter... Kim stroke Porsche's head gently and sigh heavily.. Kim turn around and see Lian and Yi appear all of a sudden.. Kim frown and ask..' What are you both doing here? Who sent you? Is it that bastard again?' Lian then say... 'Slow down your voice Kimhan...Porsche will be awake... Phi Thankhun is the one who sent us to check on you both.. How is Porsche?' Kim then say... 'He must rest... Kinn might come here again to kill him..' Lian then say.. 'We must combine our power to protect this house Kim..Kinn's current condition is quite weak because of your power against him..' Porsche slowly open his eyes and look around... Porsche then say... 'K... Kim...' Kim quickly turn around as he hears Porsche's voice..

Lian, Yi and Kim approach Porsche and look at him with a worry expression.. Porsche then look at Lian and Yi with a scared expression.. Lian smile at Porsche then say.. 'Don't worry Porsche.. Im Lian.. And this is my friend, Yi.. We are Kimhan' s friends.. Phi Thankhun sent us both to check on you and Kim... Kim then ask.. 'My power is decreasing...' Lian then reply back.. 'Don't use your power too much Kim... You will have a battle with Kinn.. Save your power for now...' Yi nod in respond and say... 'Lian is right Kim... You need to focus on Porsche now...' Kim stroke Porsche's hair gently while looking at him..

Suddenly... There's a voice coming from the outside.. 'Porsche! Open the gate! Let me in! I want to check on you!' Porsche then say... 'That must be Vegas... I need to go and see him...' Kim then say.. 'I won't let you Porsche.. He shouldn't suppose to be here...' Porsche then reply back.. 'I believe in him... He is my assistant and also a friend... He won't hurt me... Please excuse me...' Porsche then bow his head a little and get down from his bed.. Kim is about to stop Porsche but got stop by Lian and Yi immediately.. Yi then communicate with Kim then say..' Don't Kim... Let Porsche be..'Kim then say...' You didn't have any idea how much do I love Porsche... 'Yi pat Kim' s shoulder and reply back.. 'We know it and we understand Kim... But, Vegas is always with Porsche before you came here..'

Meanwhile at the outside...

Porsche pov...

Porsche then approach Vegas and open the gate... Vegas quickly hug Porsche and say... 'Porsche... Im so worried about you... Are you alright?' Porsche smile and nod slowly... Vegas hold Porsche's hands and say.. 'Come and live with me Porsche... I promise.. I will take care of you..' Porsche then look at Vegas.. Vegas slowly lean in for a kiss... Porsche close his eyes as he feels Vegas's warm breath near to his face... Porsche open his eyes as he hears Kim's voice...

Kim then say..' Don't you dare to touch what's mine Vegas... 'Vegas roll his eyes and say...' You are just a stranger... You are the one who should stay away from him! 'Kim eyes change into black and strike Vegas... Vegas fall on the ground once again... Porsche then say..' Stop! Please stop! Stop! 'Kim continue to strike Vegas... Yi and Lian appear and inject Kim.. Lian then say...' We are truly sorry Porsche.. We will take Kim away... You should check on Vegas.. Let's go Yi.. 'Porsche then sigh heavily as they dissappear... Vegas hiss in pain and say...' Porsche.. Please help me... I can't even stand up... 'Porsche quickly help Vegas to stand up and look at Vegas with a worry expression then ask..' Are you alright? 'Porsche touch Vegas's face and look at him again.. Vegas then say..' This is why I didn't want you to be with him Porsche.. 'Porsche then say...' The bruise looks bad.. Let's go inside.. I will treat it.. 'Vegas nod and follow Porsche to go into the house...

Meanwhile at Thankhun's realm..

Thankhun is sitting together with Arm.. Both of them feel confused as they see Lian and Yi return with unconscious Kim with them... Arm frown and ask..' What happen? 'Thankun quickly approach Lian and Yi then ask..' What happen to Kim? Is he alright? 'Lian look at Thankhun with a serious expression then reply back..' Its not about what happened to Kim.. Its about what happened to Vegas back there.. Yi.. You better show to them.. Let them know..'Yi then use his power and show the vision about what happened between Kim and Vegas..
Thankhun and Arm feel shock and look at Lian and Yi... Arm then ask...' Why Kim need to do that? Vegas didn't do anything wrong.. 'Lian then reply back..' Its not about that Arm...The real thing is.. Kim is in love with Porsche.. He is jealous... I know alien shouldn't suppose to feel this way but.. this is the truth...Kim really love Porsche.. We already see it.. 'Thankun hold his head and say..' We will talk about this later.. Kim need to rest.. Let's take Kim to my chamber..'Lian and Yi along with Thankhun teleport to Thankhun's chamber while Arm remain... Arm then say..' I must go to human world.. I must see Porsche.. I need to speak to him..'At least for a while.. Arm then dissappear and teleport to Porsche's house..