Chapter 10

Porsche pov...

The portal is suddenly open... Porsche got thrown out from the portal... Porsche then fall on the ground and hiss in pain...Porsche then ask.. 'What's this place? Where am I? How am I supposed to return? Why the hell Kim need to sent me here?' Porsche sigh frustratingly and hold his head... Suddenly.. Porsche feel a gentle touch on his shoulder... Porsche then ask.. 'W.. Who?'

That woman then reply back.. Don't be afraid na kha... 'Porsche slowly lift up his head and see a beautiful woman..

Porsche then ask

Porsche then ask..' W.. Who are you?'The woman then help Porsche to stand up and say..' Im Thanya... Phi Thankhun assistant... 'Porsche then say...' I must leave this place... I can't stay here..Please help me Thanya.. 'Thanya look at Porsche with a guilty expression and say...' Only phi Thankhun can help.. But.. In this kind of situation.. the best way is.. you need to stay here until Phi Thankhun and others return to this realm...'Porsche then say...' Vegas is injured... Im really worried about him Thanya.. 'Thanya then say...' I understand.. But the most important thing is you phi... You already have a bond with phi Kim... That means.. You are phi Kim destiny.. 'Porsche then reply back..' Blackheart and Kinn team up together..'Thanya then say..' Blackheart is Mephisto's son.. 'Porsche frown and ask...' Who is that? 'Kim appear all of a sudden and hug Porsche tightly.. Porsche then ask..' Are you alright? Porsche then look at Kim with a worry expression..

Kim stroke Porsche's hair gently and say... 'Im fine sweetheart... Vegas is in the hospital... His condition isn't stable yet...' Porsche then say... 'We must go back Kim.. I can't stay here.. I need to see Vegas... He is like that because of me.. He saved my life.. Please Kim.. Please take me out of this place..' Kim then say.. 'Alright sweetheart.. Thanya.. Please take care of this realm until my brother return..' Thanya nod in respond.. Kim and Porsche then dissappear and teleport to the hospital..

At the hospital...

Thankhun, Arm, Yi and Lian along with Type and Macau are sitting at the hallway... Macau then say..' Phi Type... Im afraid that phi Vegas won't survive...' Kim and Porsche appear.. Arm then walk towards Porsche and hug him and say.. 'Im so glad that you are here now.. Are you ok? Did hurt somewhere?' Porsche shake his head and ask.. 'How is Vegas?' The doctor then come out and say... 'Mr Vegas is fine...He just have a small injury.. I will putting him into a ward... Please excuse me..' Porsche, Type and Macau breathe out of relief and see the doctor and a few nurses push Vegas's bed out from the surgery room.. Porsche start to feel guilty and say...' Type.. Macau... Please take care of Vegas... I.. I need to go back home... 'Type pat Porsche's shoulder and say...' Its not your fault Porsche... 'Porsche then leave the hospital without saying anything to them...

As Porsche leave the hospital... Porsche decide to go back to his bakery.... As Porsche arrives... Porsche feel stunned a bit... Not knowing what to do... Porsche feel his knee become weak... Porsche slowly kneel down on the ground and cry in silence... Porsche then ask.. 'What sin have I done until I deserved this?...Pa... Please forgive your useless son... Im not capable enough to save this bakery from those people... Im truly sorry...' Porsche keep kneeling on the ground... A thunder start to rumbling...Porsche lift up his head and see the cloud already turn into dark... Porsche then say...' Dear God.. Please give me a strength so that I can get through this... 'Rains start to pour heavily....Porsche then hear a footsteps coming from behind and stop beside him... Porsche slowly lift up his head and see Kim is standing beside him.. Kim slowly pull Porsche to stand up and say...' We will fix this bakery... I promise..' Porsche then say... 'My father left this bakery for me before he died... And now.. Everything is destroyed.. Im such a useless man isn't it Kim?' Kim hold Porsche's hand and teleport back to Porsche's house...

As Porsche arrives.. Porsche then see Nampheung is sleeping peacefully on the sofa... Kim use his power to send Nampheung to her room... Kim then say...' Let your mother rest sweetheart.. Let's have a warm bath shall we?' Porsche then nod slowly and allow Kim to teleport Porsche into the bathroom.. As soon as Kim and Porsche is already inside the bathroom.. Kim lock the door and use his power to fill up the water into the bath tub... Porsche then get into the bathtub and see Kim also joining him..

Porsche rest his head near towards Kim's chest... Kim kiss Porsche's cheek gently and say... 'You should rest after this sweetheart... A lot of things happened today... I don't want you to think too much...' Porsche then say... 'Everything that happened.. was my fault...if it wasn't my fault.. whose fault it is?' Kim kiss Porsche's shoulder gently as Kim is trying to calm Porsche down... Porsche then hug Kim's neck and kiss his lips softly and say... 'Im afraid Kim... Please don't leave me..I didn't want anything bad happen to you..' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say... 'I will protect you no matter what happens sweetheart... I promise..' Porsche then kiss Kim's lips again and again... Kim kiss Porsche's chest and neck then look at him with a soft gaze... Porsche hug Kim and say... 'I just want to have a normal life...' Kim then say.. 'Everything will be fine sweetheart..' Porsche then ask.. 'Can I ask you something? Its about Blackheart...' Kim then say..'Go ahead sweetheart..' Porsche then say.. 'How come Blackheart knew Kinn?' Kim then say.. 'Blackheart is a demon.. So does his father.. Mephisto... Im not sure about how Kinn is able to have a connection with Blackheart but all I know is that.. Blackheart and Kinn team up together so that they can destroy us and this world... Kinn want me to be dead so that he can become a ruler of a universe.. Kinn always want to become a leader.. A perfect one.. But none of my friends show a respect to him... They always prefer to me sweetheart.. I rather stay in human world than going back to universe.. 'Porsche then ask..' What's your plan now Kim? 'Kim then say..' I will think about it later.. 'Porsche smile and stand up.. Kim snap his fingers and appear the towel.. Porsche then wrap himself with a towel while Kim do the same thing.. Kim and Porsche then get out from the bathtub and come out from the bathroom.. Kim and Porsche then wear their clothes and dry their hair with a towel... Kim then say.. 'Let's rest sweetheart.. Come here..' Kim then sit on the bed.. Porsche then come towards Kim and join Kim on the bed and rest together..