CHAPTER 1

Today I did the same as everyday to get to school and once I was sitting in my seat, I began my long day of staring at my new friend, Sebastian. All I can do is admire him, he never makes a move. He's probably not gay, anyway. Maybe I should ask him? Or flirt with him and see how he reacts. No, flirting takes too much effort.

Soon, lunch rolls around and, as usual, I go towards Sebastian, sit in the chair in front of him, and turn the seat to face him.

"Hey, Sebastian~" I offer a shy smile and a small wave. He nods his head at me. "Sebastian, do you have a girlfriend?" He shakes his head. "So, I guess you don't have much experience?" "I have experience." I nod my head "with girls?...or boys?" He finally looks up at me, a puzzled expression on his face. "Both, I guess." Sebastian shrugs his shoulders as I nod my head. A few moments of awkward silence go by before a rush of, too much, confidence comes over me and I blurt out what I've wanted to ask him all week.

"Will you go out with me? Like on a date?" Sebastian slightly jumps at that and makes a surprised face. "W-what? Why?" I shrug my shoulders. "Why not? I kinda like you, so we should go on a date." Sebastian stares at me with such an annoyed look on his face, but what he says doesn't match at all. "Fine. I'll go out with you." I nod my head and smile softly at him. "Great! We should go to some cafe or arcade." He shakes his head and lets out a small chuckle, the most beautifully low and perfect sounding laugh that I've ever heard.

"What's so funny?" I make a confused expression and tilt my head again. "Nothing, it's nothing." I nod my head and smile at him. "Okay...sooo, can I get your number? To text you details for a date?" He nods his head and gets out his phone, we exchange numbers, and he puts his phone away. I smile and start getting up from my chair. "Alright then, see ya later, Sebastian." I wave and begin walking back to my assigned seat for classes to resume.

During class, I soon lost focus and stared at the back of Sebastian's head. What if he just agreed to the date to get me to shut up? Have I been annoying him? Or does he simply want to go out with me? I guess I won't know until the actual date.