CHAPTER 11

(Back to Oliver's POV)

I cross my legs and sit on my bed for a little while. I can't believe that just happened. I just got off a call with Sebastian, where he had admitted to masturbating while on the call. He had been jerking off. On call. With me.

I lay back on my bed, practically grinding my crossed legs together. God, I love him so much. I want to tell him so badly, but I don't know how, or when I should. All I know is that it has to be in person, not over the phone.

I can't wait to see him again. So I stayed in my room for a few more hours; and by the time I left my room, it was to take a shower, just like Sebastian had too.

A little while later I had left the shower, gotten dressed, and went out for a late dinner with my mom. We went to a random fast food restaurant and sat near the window to eat. "So, how's Sebastian doing?" She asks me as I take a sip of my soda. "He's good, I guess." I shrug my shoulders and begin unwrapping the burger I had gotten.

"You hang out with him a lot, I've noticed." I nod my head. "Because he's one of my friends." Now she nods, unwrapping her burger. "So, when are you going to get a girlfriend?" I almost choke as I hear her ask that, letting out a cough before adjusting my glasses. "Why?" "Well, most boys your age are always looking out for girls, but I've never seen an inch of care from you. Do you just not like dating?"

I let out a nervous laugh. "I mean, not exactly. I guess I'm just waiting for the right person." I shrug and swatt her hand away from my fries. She nods and leaves the conversation like that, a slight awkwardness left hanging in between us.

We finish our food a few minutes later and start walking out towards the car, we get in, and drive away. While we're in the car I start to think about Sebastian. I've never been to his house before; he's been to my place a lot. I wonder if he'll ever invite me over.

Soon we reached our house and I greeted Goober with a big hug when I walked inside. Weird, he's not trying to climb away from me for once. I give him a kiss before putting him down and I peel off my jacket, then shoes. I say goodnight to my mom, and leave to go to sleep.

And surprisingly, Goober lays next to me, not snuggling with me, but still on the bed, with me. He never does this, and it makes me smile as I fall asleep. And this time, I dream of Sebastian.

(Not the best chapter but I just kinda wanted to finish it ☹️)