CHAPTER 6

(This chapter is from Sebastians point of view)

I woke up in the middle of the night, still holding Oliver closely. I take a second to look around and let my eyes get used to the dark. Then, I look at Oliver, the beautiful boy that I now get to call my boyfriend. If only he knew how much I think of him everyday.

I wish I had told him of my vampirism before we started dating, though I plan to tell him soon. Maybe in the morning. If I told him then we could have more intimate kisses, that way my fangs wouldn't surprise him. Oh, how I'd love to ravish him, feel more of his body underneath my fingers. God, if he woke up now he'd be able to feel just how much I want him (wink wink). It'll go away, I should just go back to sleep, don't want to bother him.

In the morning, I wake up before Oliver, still hugging him tight. I rolled over a bit to pet Goober before going back to hugging him. It takes a few minutes but soon Oliver opens his eyes and it takes everything in me to not immediately kiss him all over. "Good morning, sleepyhead." I tell him, giving him a peck on the forehead. He smiles and wraps his arms around my neck. "Good morning, Sebastian." He gives me a kiss on the nose.

I sit up a bit, still facing him. "Hey, Oliver...I have something important to talk to you about." He nods and sits up fully on the bed. "How important?" He tilts his head, something I've loved to see him do since I first met him. "Very important. Like I don't know if you'll still want to be with me after I tell you." He nods and looks at me, confused or sad, I can't tell. "What is it? You can tell me, I promise." He grabs my hands and I hold them tightly, afraid it could be the last time I do. "Sooo... You know vampires and stuff? All those rumors around here that vampires exist?" He nods his head. "I...I'm one of them... I'm a vampire." I take a deep breath, awaiting his reaction. And he hugs me.

I hug him back and practically shove my face into his neck, holding him tightly. "Are... you okay with it?" He breaks apart from the hug and looks at me. "Of course I am. It sounds cool as hell." For the first time, I smile fully at him, teeth and everything, and he sees my fangs. "Woah...You have fangs too." I nod my head. "Do you also drink blood?" "Not often. Only when I really have to, and it's usually blood from an animal instead of humans." He nods his head at that. "Oh, cool." "You don't mind at all?" He shakes his head. "Not at all." I smile again and kiss him.

A while later we're still kissing, making out like crazy. I open my mouth slightly pushing my tongue against his lips, which he hurriedly accepts and our tongues dance together. I hold him by the waist and his arms are wrapped around my neck. But Goober seems to get jealous and runs onto the bed, headbutting my arm. We break apart, a string of spit split apart.

And soon, it's time for me to leave. I don't want to but to be a gentleman, I must go. I say goodbye with a hug and a kiss and soon return to my own home.