CHAPTER 2

Today, I woke up later than usual because it's the weekend. But, the reason I woke up at all is for my date with Sebastian. I woke up, spent hours styling my hair and picking clothes, and left to walk to the cafe we agreed to meet at.

Now, a bit ahead of me, I could see Sebastian. He's leaning against the wall, staring at his phone. It takes a second for him to peel his eyes away from his phone to realize I'm there, but when he does, I wave and he waves back.

"Hi, Sebastian." I stand in front of him, looking up to see his face. "Hey.." Sebastian murmurs, barely above a whisper. We stare at each other awkwardly for a few seconds before he speaks up. "So, should we go in?" He gestures to the cafe with his arm and looks at me. I nod my head and we make our way inside.

"Why come to a cafe if you aren't gonna get anything?" I asked Sebastian, after we had sat and ordered, he didn't get anything. "I'm just not hungry." I nod my head and take a sip of the coffee I got. "How'd you get that scar on your chin?" I tilt my head at him. "Oh, I can't remember; it was a long time ago." I nod my head again. From there, neither of us say a word, we both just silently admire each other for a few moments. "Now you're staring at me." I giggle and smile softly at him. He leans back and makes a surprised face. "Oh, sorry, I was just...uh...well, I was just thinking that you're...very pretty..." Once he says that I can immediately feel my face heat up. "Oh, uh, thank you..." I look down and stare into my cup, a flustered look on my face. Sebastian chuckles and leans in slightly, resting his elbows on the table. "Of course."

After more small talk, we leave the cafe and walk around for a little while, slightly brushing our hands, but never holding hands. He walks me home, says goodbye at the door, and we part ways.