CHAPTER 10

(Back to Sebastian's POV)
Also this chapter is sorta suggestive and does contain masturbating. 😋

I leave school and walk to the train station. I get on my train and ride home. From the train station, I walk a few minutes and soon reach my apartment complex. I walk into the house and greet my mother before going to my room.

Once in my room, I hear a knock at the door, so I turn around and open it to see my mom again. "What do you want?" I ask her, rudely. "You smell like that boy again. I told you not to interfere with human lives." She puts a hand on her hip. "I don't care. I'll date whoever I want." I begin to shut the door but she holds it open. "You know you're gonna have to break up with him soon." I nod my head and look down. "I know."

She nods her head and closes the door, leaving me alone. I sigh and go to lay on my bed and pull out my phone to talk to Oliver more. But I can't seem to text him. I want to but I can't get it out of my head. I don't want to break up with him. I can't. I won't. Not yet. Not until I have too.

The reason I would have to break up with him is too complicated. I'd have to explain to him for hours. To dumb it down, it's forbidden for vampires to be with humans and if the other vampires found out, they would kill Oliver. And they will find out. The days I have with Oliver are numbered.

I can't stop thinking about him though. I can't stop thinking about the things I want to do with him; the things I want to do to him. Even if I can't get a break up out of my head, Oliver takes over every thought past that. Every thought. It's almost torture how much I want him right now, how much I want him all the time. I have to call him.

I grab my phone with courage, immediately calling Oliver, and wait a few rings before he answers. "Hey." I greet him through the phone. "Hi!" I can't see him, but I can imagine him waving at me as he says this. I can feel my cock twitching at the sound of his voice, and my hand sinks down lower and lower.

Our conversation soon becomes one sided as I begin focusing more on his voice than what he's saying, so I interrupt him. "Oliver?" I ask with a shaky breath. "Y-yes?" I can already hear him getting more flustered. "You're so pretty." I tell him fast, not wanting him to hear how turned on I am. "Huh!? Why would you say that all of a sudden? I mean, thank you, but still." I chuckle a little but don't answer him. "Just keep talking. I love your voice."

He keeps talking and I can feel myself getting closer to my climax. He sounds very flustered over the phone and I can tell he can hear my heavy breathing. "Sebastian, what are you doing? You're breathing so heavily." He asked me. I suddenly stop but soon regret it. "Oliverrrr...I'm so close...don't stop." I frown and pout at the phone, taking large breaths between each word.

I bring my hand back down, this time pulling my pants and boxers down a little. "Sebastian! You're jerking off!" I chuckle lightly at the accusation, letting him know he's right. "Maybe~"

I finally come and groan out loud. Oliver definitely heard it. "Sebastian? Are you...uhm, done now?" I almost nod my head before remembering he can't see me. "Yea..." I take a few seconds to gather my thoughts and catch my breath. I get up from my bed, pulling my pants up a little to not make a mess on the floor.

"Oliver, I gotta go take a shower now." I told him. "O-Okay." "Uhm, thank you." He begins giggling, his cute laugh making me feel even dirtier than I was. "I only talked to you for a few minutes. You did the work." He says between laughs. "Okay, okay. Bye, Oliver." "Bye, Sebastian!" I let out another chuckle before hanging up and putting my phone down on the bathroom counter.

I move towards my shower and turn it on, I shut the bathroom door and lock it, and strip from the last of my clothes. I hop in the shower and begin my cleaning routine.