CHAPTER 4

Me and Sebastian walk around the amusement park. I hold a pretzel and his hand; he holds just my hand. It's our 2nd date and we decided to go to an amusement park.

"Yea, my cat loves pretzels." Sebastian chuckles. "What's your cat's name?" "Goober." He raises an eyebrow. "What? What Goober?." He asks me, with a low chuckle. "I don't really know." I shrug my shoulders. "He just looks like a Goober." We talk about random things. We go on several rides, until it's time for the ferris wheel.

The sun is beginning to set, there's less people around, and we sit together on the ferris wheel, still holding hands. "Hey, Sebastian..." He looks down at me. "Mhm?" "Thank you...for taking me out today." He squeezes my hand tighter and lets out a small chuckle. "Yea?" I nod my head. "I had a lot of fun today...I really enjoy spending time with you." He smiles and I lean my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arm around his. He looks down at me for a few seconds before his gaze starts to drift down towards my lips. I look up at him and notice him staring. He begins to lean in, I close my eyes and our lips meet. We kiss for a few seconds before breaking apart, I stare into his eyes and blush erratically. I groan and shove my face into Sebastian's shoulder as he laughs.

Soon the ride ends and we both get off. We decided it's time to leave and start walking towards my house. My arm is wrapped around his and I hold a stuffed animal he won for me in my other arm. We reach my house and walk up to the door. I open the door but right before going in I turn and face Sebastian. I lean in and kiss him again, standing on my tippy toes to reach him. His hand reaches my waist and we hold each other for a few more seconds before parting. "See you tomorrow, Oliver." I nod my head and his hand leaves my waist. "Bye Sebby." I wave goodbye and he leaves.

I walk inside my home, wave at my mom, and head towards my bedroom. I get in my room and immediately grab Goober and tell him about my day. Goober quickly gets annoyed and leaves so I hurry up and start getting ready for bed before going to sleep for the night.