CHAPTER 3

I practically waltz into my room, absolutely ecstatic and happy about how the date went. I grab my cat, Goober, and spin him in my arms. "Ah, Goober, the date was amazing! He was such a gentleman, and he complimented me!" I giggle and lay down on my bed, shoving my face in the pillow and kicking my legs. Goober jumps off the bed, seemingly annoyed by my antics. I turn to lay on my back, giggling and hugging the pillow. "Goober! He's so perfect!" I kick my legs around a bit more before settling down and sighing.

I stand up, leaving the pillow on the bed and walking towards my bathroom to change, take a shower, and go to bed. Once in bed, I texted Sebastian.

To Sebastian
'Hii! Thx for coming out with me! I had so much fun today!'
...
From Sebastian
'Yep, I had a lot of fun too. Glad you had fun.'

I giggle and set my phone down, settling under the covers and snuggling up to Goober. I soon drift to sleep, still thinking of Sebastian.

The next morning, I get ready for school like usual, a little more excited, but still the same. I get to school and sit in my seat, watching Sebastian from behind for each class. I can't really tell if he's as excited as I am today though. I lean on my desk, resting my chin on my hand, and wonder what he could be thinking.

Then, it's lunch time. I walk towards Sebastian and sit in front of him. "Hi, Sebby." I cross my arms and lean on his desk. "Sebby...?" I giggle and nod my head. "It's your new nickname." He nods and chuckles slightly. "Do you wanna go out again soon? I had a lot of fun yesterday." I ask him, tilting my head to the side. "Sure. I had fun too." I smile and nod. "Great!"

"Do you wear contacts?" "Huh?" "Your eyes are red. Do you wear contacts to make them that color?" I tilt my head and look Sebastian in the eyes. He shakes his head "No, they're naturally red." "Oh, ok." I smile softly at him. "Do you wear makeup?" I shake my head. "No, why?" "Because you're so beautiful." "O-oh!" My heart flips in my chest and my cheeks heat up immediately. "Thanks..." He reaches his hand up, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Mhm."