CHAPTER 7

(back to Oliver's POV. Also ⚠ this chapter will definitely have smut so tread carefully)

Today I went to school like usual, I stared at Sebastian all day, and soon school was over. Sebastian and I agreed to walk home together so we began walking towards my house. But, halfway there, we stopped at a few vending machines and sat in the park.

"Hey, Oliver?" I turn my head to look at him. "Yea?" "Let's go to a love hotel together." "H-huh!?" My eyes widen as I look at him in surprise and my face goes completely red. "A love hotel. For se-" "Oh my gosh! Don't say it!" I cover his mouth with both hands, shushing him. He chuckles behind my hands before grabbing them, pushing them off his face, and kissing me. I giggle against the kiss and wrap my arms around him. I pull away from him. "Okay, fine. Let's go to a love hotel."

A few minutes later we're at a love hotel. Sebastian gets us a room and I hide behind him when he's talking to the lady at the counter. We get a room and head up towards it. Now is when I feel very embarrassed and flustered. Are we really about to do this right now?!

We find our room and head inside. I stand off to the side, a bit away from Sebastian. He notices and takes a step closer. "Hey, it's ok. We can take things slow, we have all night." He smiles and puts a hand on my cheek. I lean into his touch. "No, it's not that. It's just...I'm nervous." He nods his head. "It's alright. I get it." He grabs my hand and leads me towards the bed, sitting down on it with me. "Yeah, but you're a vampire, I'm a virgin." He chuckles and grabs my face, staring into my eyes. "That's fine. I'll teach you everything you want to know." I nod my head and smile shyly at him before leaning in for a kiss.

As we makeout, we both strip from our clothes to our underwear, touching and grabbing more as each piece of clothing comes off. He pushes me down onto the bed and begins kissing his way down my chest. My breathing gets heavier with each touch and I grab onto the bed sheets. He reaches my waist and slowly gropes me over my briefs. I let out a soft moan which seems to excite Sebastian even more because he moves his hand faster.

He moves back to my lips and forces his tongue into my mouth, which I hungrily accept. We make out as he continues to grope me over my underwear. He leans closer to me, pinning me against the bed, and I can feel his bulge pressing up to me which makes me moan into his mouth. He pulls away from me completely, sitting up straight. "Are you ready?" He asks, evident lust in his eyes. I nod my head, eager to reach the next step in our relationship, eager to be whole, eager to be one.

He nods back at me and reaches for the drawer next to the bed. He opens it and pulls out a condom and lube, setting them down on the bed next to us before pulling down his boxers. I divert my eyes, embarrassed to look. He shakes his head "Nuh uh, you gotta look. It'll feel better when you're looking, babe." I slowly look back as he rolls the condom on, stroking himself a bit to make sure it's secure. I look down at myself and pull down my own underwear now.

He reaches for the lube and opens the top, looking at me for approval. I nod my head and he squirts a bit on his fingers before moving them towards my hole. I shiver as I feel the cold lube touch my skin. I slowly tilt my head back on the pillow as he fingers me, lathering and stretching my hole for what's to come.

He takes his fingers out before positioning himself between my legs. He looks down at me, already panting and flustered as can be. "It might hurt at first, just try to relax and enjoy, okay?" I nod and soon he's slowly pushing into me. I moan again as I feel him pushing into my entrance. He takes it slow, making sure I'm comfortable. He leans down, his nose gently caressing my neck, and I wrap my arms around his neck, taking in a shaky breath. It stings at first and feels a bit uncomfortable, but I soon adjust and give him a nod, letting him know he could keep going.

I can feel his hard length slide back out before pounding back into me. I can't help but let out a loud moan at the strong force driving into me. He keeps going, thrusting and pounding into me, over and over. I scratch at his back, searching for any amount of leverage as I moan and grunt with each thrust. He grabs onto my thighs, adjusting our position to make it easier. He kisses and sucks on my neck, but never biting.

"Oliver." "H-huh?" "Ca-can I bite you?" My eyes widen and I stare at him, bewildered. "Like... suck my blood?" He nods his head. "It won't hurt too much, just a bit of blood. Please?" I take a while to think about, almost too busy thinking about his cock driving into me. I soon nod my head and he smiles widely at that. He moves his face towards my neck and I can feel his heavy breath. It takes my mind off the sting coming from below. He takes a few seconds before biting into my neck, a small squirt of blood following it. It looks like it should hurt but it doesn't, it feels heavenly. It feels like we have finally become one and I can't take it anymore. I moan out his name as I climax, him still lapping at my neck, pounding into my ass.

It feels so good and overstimulating. All I could do is lay there as I drool all over him, still scratching at his back, definitely leaving marks. He continues thrusting into me before reaching his own climax and I can feel him pumping into the condom. I hug him tightly and he holds me back. Skin on skin, our bodies sweaty and spent. After laying there for a while, only hugging each other as we catch our breaths, he pulls out, leaving me feeling empty but satisfied.