CHAPTER 8

"We should take a bath together..." I tell him, rather than asking. He nods his head and smiles at me, a beautiful, genuine smile. He grabs my hand, helping me up while being careful of where to touch me, knowing I could be sore. He leads me towards the lavish bathroom in the hotel room before drawing up a bath for the both of us, adding bubbles along the way. He adjusts the temperature a bit before helping me climb in and sitting down in the bathtub with me.

"Thank you, Sebastian." I lean my head on his shoulder. "For what?" He chuckles. "For making today such a great day; for making every day great." I say as I grab a pile of soap suds from the water, placing them upon his head. He laughs and pulls me closer, his hands resting on my back. "It's the same for me. Honestly, every day since I've met you has been filled with happiness." Now it's my turn to let out a small chuckle.

"You know, I forgot to tell my mom that I'd be home late today." "Will she be worried?" He tilts his head to the side, something I think he learned from me. "Probably not. She knows I wouldn't get up to anything too dangerous." He chuckles again and slightly splashes me. "And having a late night rendezvous with a vampire isn't on her list of dangerous things?" I giggle and splash him back. "I told you, she doesn't know!" He gasps and looks at me with wide eyes. "What about Goober? Would he miss you?" He asks, very enthusiastically. "No, probably not. He's probably super happy that I'm not there right now." He nods his head and leaves the conversation at that before changing the subject.

"So...did you like it?" He asks with a hint of nervousness in his voice. I nod my head feverishly "Of course! It was a bit uncomfortable at first but you made the whole experience very enjoyable." He nods his head. "Then would you ever want to do it again?" "Definitely!" He chuckles at my enthusiasm and nods his head, with a smile. "Just not tonight though." I say whilst tilting my head to the side, per usual. "Of course. Whenever you're ready, just say the word." I giggle at his words and nod my head again.

And it isn't soon until I'm leaning in for a kiss from him. He kisses me back, his hands still on my back, just pushing me ever so slightly closer. The kiss is light at first before it turns into a passionate make out session. His hands slide down to my thighs and he lifts me up, setting me on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss along his jaw. It lasts for a few more moments before we break apart.

We get up, get out of the bath, and dry off. He goes back into the room to grab our clothes and we get dressed before leaving the room. We now walk along the way to get to my house. "You should put a bandaid over that bite." He tells me. I tilt my head at him. "What about the hickeys then?" he laughs and his cheeks go pink. "Yea...I don't know how you'd cover those up. But you should take care of the bite; just in case." I nod my head and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers. "Is it dangerous? Like will I turn into a vampire or something?" He shakes his head. "No, it takes a lot more than just a bite. It'll be fine as long as you take care of it."

We reach my house and I walk to the door and open it before turning to him. "Bye, Sebastian." I wave at him and he nods before stepping up to me and kissing me on the cheek, then, he turns away and leaves. I giggle to myself and turn back to my house and walk in.