Epilogue

"Wait so you guys were childhood friends," asked a tanned girl with dyed blonde hair.

"Yes Serena," Chaz sighed exasperated.

"That's sweet that you're still together."

"Well we did separate for a long time. Now we are once again friends."

"I guess you guys were destined to be friends then if you guys were brought back together again."

"Never leave his side again, he can't be trusted, "Chaz complained..

"You are no better! What right do you have to say that?"

"Hey now! I don't get into as much trouble as you do Timmy!"

"Yes you do! You literally go fist first with people without trying to talk it out first!"

"They were being horrible! They were trying to get physical with you!"

"That wasn't the one I was talking about!"

"I don't know what you're talking about. All my fights have been for reasonable reasons."

"Really? What about when Andrew threw a sausage at our table?"

"I don't like the guy! The sausage hit your face!"

"On accident!"

"How do you know?"

"Because I saw him trip."

"How do you know it wasn't a fake trip?"

"Fake trip!?"

"He's my friend, I know him a lot more than you do."

"He's your friend, yet you punched him. You got suspended for a sausage."

"Yes," Chaz admitted with a bit of shame.

"Your guys' friendship is precious. I find it cute."

"Cute," Chaz questioned with disgust in his voice.

"Yes.I'm jealous."

The two boys looked confused as she talked.

"Okay?"

"I wouldn't expect this from men. I kind of don't like you guys usually."

"What men have you been hanging around?"

"Online men mainly."

"Okay?"
"Anyway, from what I hear from the ladies of this school is that Chaz is hot, not any Elvis though."

"I'll never get past Elvis."

"Or many others for that matter."

Timothy laughed at Serena's remarks before saying,"What about Jon-Erik?"

"Who?"

"Nevermind."

"Who's that," Chaz asked.

"A guy that this one girl I used to be in the same foster house I loved. She'd watch him all the time."

"Well...Probably not." She smiled before adding," I'm kidding, you're not ugly in the slightest. Anyway, Timothy I've heard them call adorable."

"Ha! You're adorable," Chaz bursted out laughing. He doubled over at the little one's rage.

"I am not! What do you find so attractive about him, he's just a doofus!"

"At least I'm taller than a leprechaun."

"Shut up! I'm an SO bigger than a dumb leprechaun. You couldn't even see them!"

Chaz looked up to his normal standing height, away from Timothy and mocked, "I can't see anything, but I do hear a squeaky voice."

"You bum," Timothy yelled while yelling more insults at the other.

"Okay grandpa," Chaz dismissed, making Timothy fly further into rage. Chaz just had witty retorts seeming endlessly.

Serena was smiling while watching them. They were too amusing. Maybe she'd actually like this friend group?

"I swear there's about three ways you could get taller. Find a bimbo and climb on top of it."

"Where am I gonna find a bimbo!?"

"Look at all these bimbos," Chaz said, pointing to a poster with a whole bunch of elephants on them.

"Aren't those elephants?"

"Yeah, but we started calling them bimbos years ago. It's from an old tv show."

"Oh! I thought you were just insulting all the girls in this school.'

"No! No! I would rather not do that, they have their ways of payback.I'm not getting into that mess thank you very much," Chaz explained.

"All the girls hate you already."

"Clearly not as Serena just said."

"I hate you!"

"Suuuuure you do."

"Y'all a bunch of skizers!"

"Skizers," questioned Timothy

"Just a word I learned from a band."

"Which band?"

"Skizers."

"Oh."

The three of them just laughed, a whole new friendship was about to bloom.