Bad Boy Love~ Part 2

I turned on my car and the radio blasted in my ears, making me jump. I immediately turned it down and listened to the song 'Suit and Tie' by Justin Timberlake. I put on an extra layer of lip gloss and fluffed up my hair before turning on my car and speeding off. I sang in my seat while blowing bubbles with my gum, and occasionally dancing at some red lights... And no, I didn't stop if anyone looked at me with a funny expression.

I drove for a while and made sure I was on track with the directions to Carrie's house, it was about a 10 minute drive. I was only half way there when my phone started going off with my best friend, Katie's, ringtone.

"I'm the type of girl you want to chew up on my bubblegum......" I immediately answered it so I wouldn't have to listen to that song, not my favorite, but Katie set it. She told me that whenever I hear her ringtone I'll have to pick up as soon as possible. Cause I mean, who wants to hear that whole song?

"Heyyyy," I said in a happy tone.

"Kiefer broke up with me," she cried, while taking breaths between her words.

"Aw, I'm so sorry," I said. I was actually a little happy though, not being mean. Kiefer was a good for nothing asshole that tried to have sex with her every second. He smoked pot and drank around her and hit her all the time. He was a known bad boy at the school, and I hated him. But, like all guys he said he loved her, but he only said it for sex. "He was an unappreciative a-hole anyway, forget about him," I said.

"He tried to have sex with me, but I said no, and he hit me," she cried.

"I am so sorry Kat," I said while turning a corner. My mom would not approve of me being on my phone while driving, but it was my best friend. "I'll beat his ass for you if you want?" I say as I try to lighten the mood. I've gotten to the point of where I don't know what to say to her about Kiefer anymore. He was always like this. Always. And whenever I told her to leave him or file a god damn restraining order, she said I was jealous. I've just learned to let her do what she needs to do.

"Can you come over?" she asked between her sobs.

"I wish I could," I said sadly, "My mom locked the house and I have to go to her friend's house and unpack. You can meet me at Carrie's though?" I said.

"I can't leave the house. My parents took away my car. Oh well, I'll text you?" she asked.

"Of course. I'm always here, bye girly," I said and hung up.

I drove for a while longer and when I pulled up to the driveway of Carrie's house, my phone vibrated. A text from my boyfriend, Ryan. "Hey Babe :)," it said. I had been with Ryan for a year now and I loved him, a lot.

I texted back, "Hey handsome ;)," before getting out of the car.

"Maya!" I heard Carrie squeal from the front door.

"Hey Carrie!" I said as I went up and hugged her.

"I would love to stay and chat but I have work and I'm already late!" she said with a nervous smile.

"Sounds like my mom," I said with a laugh.

"It does!" she laughed with me. "I have to go, maybe Jake can help you with your bags? George can't do much cause he's only 11 and Samantha.... well she's seven now and a handful!" she smiled happily. "If Jake doesn't help then, I will when I get back, bye doll!" she said as she got in her car and drove away.

"Bye!" I waved goodbye. So she does have kids.... great. How old is Jake? And why does his name sound so familiar? I was never super close with Carrie and her life, so I don't know much about her. Obviously. I didn't even know she had kids.

I walked over to my car and grabbed my phone and put my keys in my pocket. I opened the trunk and grabbed my bags that weren't as big. I opened the door and put my bags by the entrance. "Hello?" I called out.

No answer.

"Hello?!" I call out again. I don't want to just barge in like I own the place.

Still no answer.

I started to walk up the stairs to look around and find Jake, the person who would help me with my bags. I turned a corner and saw a muscular back in an older boys room. All I saw was his amazingly muscular back. Oh my gosh...

The guy was about 17, and that's just what his back looks like. I stood there stunned as this hot guy was shirtless in front of me. He was putting on a shirt, damn it. He still hadn't seen me, so I knocked on his doorframe.

"Hello?" I said while leaning against his door frame.

When he turned around I was stunned. It was the baddest boy in school, Jake Groom. Jake Groom was known for breaking hearts, but practically every girl in the school had slept with him. He had black hair that was in a messy hairstyle. He looked like he had just woken up while managing to still look like he hadn't slept in days. How does he do it? He had deep blue eyes that pierced my soul, a sharp jaw line, and pearly white teeth. He was also very tall. "What? And why are you in my room?" he spat. "Who are you?"

"I'm you're new roommate!" I smile. Trying to cover up my disgust. I can't believe I'm going to have to live with this player.

"You have to get my bags out of my car and I'm in your room because no one was answering me when I called," I said back in an accidental tone. Gosh he's an asshole. How about a Hello! I'm Jake! How are you?

"Get them yourself," he said while sitting down on his bed and waving me off.

"Don't hate me so soon, you're dealing with me for the next three months," I said while walking out of his room. These three months are going to suck.

-A/N-

Thanks for reading! I am trying hard with this story because I have confidence in it! Please read my other stories! :) Comment what I could do to get better, questions, or suggestions. I also love feedback on how you like my story c: .

♥Fan♥

♧Vote♧

★Comment★