Bad Boy Love~ Part 33

HOLD UP MY READERS!!!! I changed my mind. Zach looks like the lovely Cameron Dallas. Yes. Just take a moment to appreciate his beautiful face.

Enjoy :)

"What are you doing here?" I stutter in surprise. Jake is at Katie's house... Why the hell is he at Katie's house?!

"Jake, leave the poor girl alone," I hear Carrie's voice as she lightly pushes Jake to the side. His eyes are burning with anger as he looks between Zach and I. Why the fuck is he angry at me? Seriously? He was with another girl no more than a day before this! Also, I am not his property.

"Why are you guys here?" I try to ask in the nicest voice possible.

"You're mom called-" she begins to tell me what I need to know.

"You have to come back and live with us again," Jake states as he stares at Zach and Zach stares back at him. Do they know each other?

I have to come back and live with them? Why? I don't want to.

"Jacob, please!" Carrie says in a frustrated tone.

"Mom, for the last time. I'm Jake," he snarls and paces back and forth behind his mother. Jacob pretty much is Jake, don't get your panties in a twist.

"Jake, please," she corrects herself with an equally as harsh tone.

Carrie turns to face me and Jake keeps his gaze locked on Zach. What?

"You're mom called and she says you have to live with us. She already paid us for your food and other costs for living with us. I'm sorry Hon, but she says that because you are still seventeen," her voice trails of, "You have to do what she says."

Why? She can't just push me around like that. I am eighteen! Well, going to be eighteen in a month!

"Can you just give us a minute?" I exhale while rubbing my temples.

"Yes Zach, please leave," Jake growls.

"Not him, Jake! You," I snap. "And Carrie," I say in a softer tone as I give her a weak smile.

Jake scoffs before Carrie nods and closes the door.

"Welcome to my life," I mumble while siting on the front porch steps.

"It could be a really bad fake reality show," he says, trying to make a joke.

"Yeah," I exhale while picking off a small flower from the pot next to me and roll it between my fingers.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Kinda. I really just needed a minute to think, and apologize to you. So, sorry the night had to end this way," I say with sincerity.

"Don't apologize. Tonight couldn't have been any better," he smiles. I have grown to love that smile so much in just one night.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Chop-chop!" I hear Jake says as he opens the door a crack. I hear Carrie gasp and shut the door before disciplining Jake.

"Oh my gosh," I groan while burying my face in my hands.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asks while brushing a strand of hair away from my eyes.

I stay silent for several seconds. Do I want to talk about it or just get the move over with and go to Carries house before never speaking to Jake again?

"I just want sleep," I admit with a tired smirk.

He lightly chuckles before standing up off the steps. He extends his hand out to mine and I gladly take it. He helps me up off the dusty porch steps.