Bad Boy Love~ Part 22

"Let go of me!" I practically screamed at him.

"Please just let me expla-"

"No, Ryan," I cut him off, "You don't, you can't explain. You already(hic!) pissed me off, so don't make me(hic!) cut you," I threatened. I wouldn't actually cut him... just hurt him. What am I saying? I'm drunk.

"Please, Maya!" he begged with tears swimming in his eyes.

"No Ryan, I have spent enough time crying over assholes like you," I stated as I ripped my wrist from his grip. It was actually a bad idea... I lost my balance cause of the alcohol and I fell onto the ground.

"Maya!" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Jake hovering over me.

I just giggled a drunken laugh and rolled over onto the floor.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I heard Jake yell. I turned my attention back to Jake and Ryan.

"I didn't do anything!" screamed Ryan. "I went through with the plan like you fucking said! And now this is happening!"

"What plan?" I giggle, but they don't hear me over the loud music. My mind begins to drift off to other things.

What was in that punch.

I looked up just in time to see Jake swing his arm back and punch Ryan straight in the temple. Ryan fell to the ground and clutched his head.

"Let's get you home," said Jake as he extended his arm down to me.

I let out another drunken laugh. "But (hic!) I'm having so (hic!) much fun!" I stated.

"Wow, you're drunk," he laughed.

"Am not!"

"C'mon lets go," he said as he pulled me up by the arm.

We walked out of the living room and he helped me out to the car. I was stumbling around so he had to keep his arm around my waist.

He helped me into the passenger seat and then he went around to the driver side. I leaned the seat back and shut my eyes.

I heard the Jake shove the key into the ignition and he tried turning it on. There was a sputter of sound, but the car soon died again.

"Damn it," Jake mumbled to himself. He tried the key again, and the car finally roared into life.

He backed out of our space and he started to drive down the long, winding dirt road down to the main streets. As we drove, I watched the tall trees roll by my window.

"How was your night?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

I let out another giggle, "Fun."

"So, I see you are one of those happy drunks," he chuckled.

"No," I interjected, "I am a crazy drunk! Nobody can (hic!) call me Goodie Goodie anymore!" I argued.

"That's why you drank?" he asked while swerving to aviod a raccoon. Luckily, he swerved fast enough and didn't run over the poor little thing

"Shit!" I screamed, but he regained control very fast and we stayed on the long, winding dirt road.

"Calm down!" he laughed and nudged me.

"Just please don't (hic!) get my car wrecked or us killed!" I complained.

"I won't. I am actually a very good driver," he argued while going over various bumpy spots.