Bad Boy Love~ Part 21

I can only remember some of the party in flashes.

Dancing on top of counters.

People grinding on each other every place I looked.

Guys doing body shots off of girls.

Nude people streaking about.

Girls wall twerking... and failing at it.

...

I don't know why, but my vision was foggy as music boomed through the house. I had too much alcohol.

Everyone was dancing on each other as the song "Started From The Bottom" by Drake flowed through the speakers. I felt something weird, nausea swept over me. I had to hold myself back from puking.

I ran outside and down to the little dock by the lake. I couldn't help but puke out everything (including most of my memories) into the big, glassy lake. Thank goodness my hair was pulled back. I can't remember where I got the hair tie from.

"Hey," I heard an unfamiliar voice come up behind me.

I tore my eyes from the lake to see a girl standing there. She was probably only 13 years old. She had long rustic blonde hair down to her hips and grey colored eyes that shimmered in the moonlight. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and leggings.

"Hi," I said slightly embarrassed. I hope she didn't see me throw up.

"Are you okay?" she questioned while hugging her arms around her body. Yep, she saw me throw up.

"Uh, yeah," I stated as I straightened my back from leaning over the lake.

"Do you want some water or something? My brother has been really drunk before, too." she asked kindly and pointed to a medium sized guest house that is hidden away in the corner.

"Oh thank you. I need to get away from this party for a minute," I said stumbling away from the water. I need to sit down, my body isn't used to drinking this much.

"Here," she said and slipped an arm around me for support.

"Who is your brother?" I asked, fumbling with my words.

"He owns the house... Er, my parents own the house and he is throwing the party," she said as we walked towards the guest house. "He didn't want me crashing the party, so he told me to stay out here. Apparently I'm, "too young" for this."

What an ass of a brother. When I was her age, I was afriad of being alone. Especially with drunk guys running around. That's dangerous.

We stumbled into the guest house- Scratch that, I stumbled into the guest house. She helped me onto the couch and I rested my head on the soft pillow.

"I'll go get you some water," she said and walked off.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember what had happened so far tonight. According to the clock, it was about 2:00 a.m.

"Great," I grumbled while making myself comfortable on the soft couch.

I remembered after I slammed down the drink Jake gave me, I grabbed... What was his name again? Umm, oh yeah! I grabbed 'Fire Marshal Patrick' by the collar of his shirt and said, "Let's dance, baby." Ugh, that was stupid.

I fiddled with the end of my pony tail as I tried to recall more of the night.

I couldn't remember a lot after that, just flashes of stupid ideas (on my part). Why did I let Creepy Stanley play spin the bottle with us? I will regret thar slobbery kiss forever... especially the part where his retainer came out in my mouth. I shivered at the thought.

Gross.

"Here you go," the girl said, pulling me from my thoughts. She had a water cup in her hand and she held it out to me.

"Thanks," I said, slowly sitting up. I took the cup from her and she sat down on a lounge chair by the couch I was on.

"What's your name?" she asked after I took a few sips of water.

"Maya, yours?" I asked while swirling the water around in the cup.

"Olivia, but my friends call me Liv," she said as she pulled her long hair into a bun.

There was an awkward silence as I took a few more sips of water. I was still pretty drunk, but I can try to water it down.

"So," she began, adding length to her 'O'.

"So, how old are you?" I asked, trying to make the best small talk I could.

"13," she said while picking at her nails. "How old are you?" she asked.

"17," I slurred as I rested my head.

"Cool," she simply stated. I am really bad at this conversation thing...

"What were you doing outside anyways?" I questioned her.

There was a silence and she let out a deep breath, "I go out there to clear my head. I couldn't sleep 'cause of the music and I decided that the lake was the best option. I was gonna dip my feet in the cold water, but it kind of got... dirty," she said in the nicest possible way she could. What she really meant was, "You puked in my lake, you drunk bitch."

"Sorry," I mumbled and gave her an apologetic smile.

"It's okay," she laughed, "If you did it, I'm sure a hundred other people did it to!" she giggled. "I'm just glad I saw you doing it before I stuck my feet in there."

There was another silence and I finished my water.

"I'm gonna head back inside and get my friend Jake to drive me home cause he handles alcohol way better than I do," I laughed. I set the empty glass on the coffee table and thanked Liv. She smiled and watched me go out the door. Hopefully, she will get some sleep.

...

When I entered the house, the ground started rumbling from the music again. I don't know about most of these people, but I didn't plan on spending the night. I wanted to go home.

I pushed my way through the crowd and everyone's face was blurry. All of those drinks hit me hard. I made my way into the kitchen and got a cup of punch, hoping it would calm me down. I took four big chugs before I realized what it was.

Oops.

I should have seen that coming. It was the "Mush Bowl" as people called it. At this party, everyone would bring some sort of drink and pour it into this big punch bowl. About 25% of it was punch, the rest was God knows what. Pills, cough syrup, booze, anything that anyone could ever spike a punch bowl with.

The mixture immediately brought a pounding back to my head and that wave of the drunk feeling come over me.

I was getting myself freaking drunk AGAIN.

'Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!' I said to myself.

I stumbled around the large house searching for Jake. The music made my head hurt even worse.

"Jake!" I called out in hopes that somehow he would hear me. I knew deep down that he wouldn't though.

I needed Jake to drive me home because he handles alcohol WAY better than I do.

I pushed through the crowd and then I spotted him. He was standing in that corner of the living room. He sneakily took money from someone as he handed them a few small objects. Pills. He's still drug dealing.

As I watch him, he pops something in his mouth and swallows it. Apparently, he is dealing and using.

"Jake!" I called out again, my head bulging every time I screamed.

I suddenly felt a hand grab my wrist.

Ryan.

-A/N-

Sorry I haven't updated, I thank everyone who understands that I am very busy and writing isn't my first priority.

Vote, Comment, Update!

-Morgan :)