Bad Boy Love~ Part 6

I pulled out of the mall and headed to my.... er, Carrie's house. I turned a few corners and sung to the radio. I looked down at my fuel gauge and it was very close to 'EMPTY'.

"Really...?" I groaned as I turned and headed towards the nearest gas station.

I sang all the way when I saw an old, dirty, and rusty gas station. It will have to do... I pulled into the parking lot and up to a gas machine while singing to 'The Pussycat Dolls'.

"Loosen up my buttons babe!" I sang aloud as I got out of my car.

I looked over to the gas station window and saw a man with a scruffy beard sitting near the cash register. He looked filthy dirty and seemed to be in his late 30's. He held a 'Playboy Magazine' in one hand and a cigarette in the other. His eyes were glazed over with the color red, marijuana. He had a bottle of beer next to him and a wad of cash. Alcoholic, smoker, and a theif? Great person.

I pumped my gas and stared at some people in a dark corner of an alley. Their faces were covered with darkness and clouds of smoke. I could smell the marijuana and booze all over the place.

The pump jerked into motion which reminded me that the gas was full. I finished up putting gas in my car, so I walked over to the shop to get an iced tea for the ride to Carrie's house. I walked in the door, but I still couldn't see the faces of the creepers in the alley corner. I walked over to the fridge and picked out my favorite Raspberry Iced Tea. As I walked over to the cash register, I noticed the creepy cashier giving me eyes while biting his cracked lip.

I rolled my eyes and set my tea on the counter, "Just the tea," I said to him.

He pressed some buttons on the cash register and then sat back in his chair while eyeing me up and down.

"How much?" I asked impatiently. On his shirt, he had a name tag. His name was Joe, and he was my definition of trailer trash. He made me so uncomfortable.

"2.49," he said while rolling his toothpick over his tounge.

My hand shook as I pulled $3 from my purse. I set the money on the counter and grabbed my tea. Something told me to get out of there, now.

"Keep the change," I said while walking out.

I didn't catch what he said when I walked out, but I just kept walking. I jogged over to my car and dug around for my keys. It was so dark out and the only light I had was the flickering street light that was very dim.

"C'mon," I mumbled as I dug in my purse for the feel of cool metal.

I felt my keys, but before I could get them out, a hand wrapped around my face.

"Scream out and I slit your throat," said a scratchy voice. It was the cashier. I felt metal up against my neck. No. No. No.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged as tears flowed from my eyes, "I am only 17," I cried in a whisper.

"Pretty ones like you don't usually come this late at night," he said as his scruffy beard rubbed against my face. He took his hand and wrapped it around my waist.

"Please just let me go," I cried. My eyes went over to the smokers in the alley, but it was to dark to see anything. What is he going to do to me?

"I doubt that's gonna happen, Princess," he whispered in my ear. It seems like that is my new nickname.

"I will do whatever you want," I cried out. The knife pressed closer to my throat.

"Keep your voice down," he hissed in a whisper.

Tears streamed down my face as he pulled me close. He began to walk with me towards his van. How am I going to get out of this?

"Fucking let her go!" I heard a stern voice shout.

I felt a slight bit of relief come over me, but there was still a knife to my throat. Joe turned around to face the person who was trying to save me. I felt the knife press closer to my neck and I clenched my teeth while forcing my eyes shut.

"Come and get her," spat Joe.

"Just let me go, let me go, let me go," I cried.

"Shut your mouth, slut!" Joe roared while hitting my head with the hand that was around my waist.?My head spun with confusion. He hit me hard, and my head was bulging with pain.

I cried out in pain.

"Call her a slut one more time, and I bust your face in!" the man screamed, "Give. Me. The. Fucking. Girl," said the man sternly.

I opened my eyes to see Jake.

Jake was trying to save me. His eyes were red from what he was smoking in the alley.

"Yeah right kid," spat Joe, "I can kill her and you in five seconds," he said while pressed the knife into my neck. I felt the knife barely break through my skin.

"Help me, Jake," I cried.

"Oh," chuckled Joe evily, "You know each other," he said while he pushed up against me tighter.

"Fuck you!" shouted Jake as he sprinted towards Joe us. I grabbed Joe's wrist, knocking the knife to the ground. Jake tackled Joe to the ground.

Jake held Joe's hands onto the ground and shouted at me, "Maya! Grab the fucking knife!"

I ran over and grabbed the knife so that it was no longer close to them, cutting my hand in the process.

I watched as Jake punched Joe multiple times in the nose, making Joe's face bleed. I heard the cracking of bones along with the screaming of Joe and the cuss words thrown in by Jake.

"Stop! Fucker!" screamed Joe.

Jake said nothing as he threw one last punch, knocking Joe out cold.

Jake got off of the criminal and he had blood all over his shirt, face, and hands.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine," I said while holding my throat.

"You're cut," he mumbled when he saw the gashes on my hand and throat, "Luckily, it isn't deep," he said while examining my cuts.

"Thank you," I said while trying to hold back my tears.

Jake looked down at me and stared into my eyes. I started crying uncontrollably and pulled him into a hug.

"I could have been kidnapped if you weren't here. I could have died," I cried into his shirt.

"We need to call 911," he said while pulling away from my grip and turning to Joe.

I nodded while crying some more. He looked over his shoulder and saw how terrified I was. He had a sympathetic look in his eyes and quickly snapped from his kind and warm look back to a stern and serious one.

"Call 911," he said again while pulling a rope from Joe's pocket. He had rope? I shook as I wondered what that rope would have been used form.!He wrapped Joe's hands around a pole and tied his wrists together.

"You saved my life," I said again in shock. Jake saved my life. He could have left me to die, but he actually had a place in his heart for my life.

I can't belive he saved me.