Bad Boy Love~ Part 26

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

"Urghhhh," I groaned as I straighted out my crooked neck. When did I pass out in the bathtub? And why do I still have clothes on? And why is the bathtub full of water? I don't mind the bubbles though. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a bubble bath every now and then? Only I usually prefer hot water... Not this cold sh*t.

I opened my eyes to see a trashed bathroom with a sticky substance spilt all over the counter. Ew.

What happened last night? I don't remember anything.

I slowly sat up in the tub and tried to take in my surroundings. I began to go over last nights events in my head.

I arrived at the party with Rick.

I immediately got some drinks.

I danced with some girl who could twerk really well.

I had a few more drinks.

The girl took me up to a big bedroom.

I had another drink.

Everything else is not in my brain. I can't remember what happened afterwards.

I grasped both sides of the polished bath tub and pulled myself out. Only, my plan didn't work out so well... I fell face first into the marble floor and my arms flopped to my sides like over-cooked spaghetti noodles.

"Ow," I complained as I rolled onto my back and rubbed my nose. I was happily suprised to see that it wasn't broken.

I slowly pushed myself up onto my elbows and grabbed a counter for support. I pulled myself up and tried to gain balance for a few seconds. My head was killing me. It felt like my brain was slamming itself against my skull in a rhythm.

Bang.

*Nothing*

Bang.

*Nothing*

Bang.

I thought my head was about to explode like a ticking bomb.

I felt an unpleasant woosh that almost knocked me off my feet. I staggered towards the toilet and threw up everything from last night. I had way to much to drink. Way.

I wiped my mouth on a hanging towel before standing up again and walking into the huge hallway. The house was decorated nicely. It had a cabin-like feel, yet the fancy posh style still kept its ground. A big chandelier made of buck horns hung high on the ceiling. A big wrap around balcony looked down onto the foyer which had a large, sweeping staircase that made its way right in the middle. The lights were lit in a dim fashion to make it seem more cabin-like inside. Large paintings of gorgeous landscapes and wild animals lined the walls.

I clutched onto the wooden railing of the second floor and stared down at the trashes house. Curtains were ripped, vases were broken, glass from many liquor and beer bottles were smashed on the floor, red solo cups littered all over the place, clothing scattered in every direction I looked, and I am just getting started. And why is their glitter all over the place? Did Edward Cullins pee everywhere? I hope not... I hear vampire pee is sticky.

Wait.

What?

Nevermind.

Many drunken idiots were passed out on the floor, so I began scanning the sleeping bodies for Rick. Rick drove me here last night, and he was supposed to stay sober. Everyone needs a Designated Driver. Only knowing Rick, he probably got completely hammered last night.