Bad Boy Love~ Part 13

"Get off me, Daniel!" I huffed at him as I wiggled away from him. What is happening to me lately?

"You got so beautiful."

"Dude, leave me alone." I say with clenched teeth.

I can't believe no one saw us, we were on the side of a huge street with many shopping boutiques and restaurants.

"No," he said firmly.

I don't even know what happened, I think my instincts kicked in or something. But, I kicked him straight in the balls.

"Bitch!" he roared at me when his eyes finally opened.

"Don't call me a bitch!" I screamed, drawing attention to us, "And don't ever lay a hand on me again!" I said sternly as I stormed into the diner.

I saw Ryan and Tracy ordering drinks at the table, so I stormed over and plainly said, "Your boyfriend is a pervert, slash creeper who tried to kiss me!" I said loudly. I suddenly noticed everyone's staring. Oops.

"What?" Ryan said with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Let's go Ry," I said as I simply grabbed his wrist and pulled him out the door.

"What happened exactly?" he asked sounding confused.

"Danny just tried to rub up on me and get lucky," I said with clenched teeth.

"How did you get away?" Ryan asked sounding frightened... What did he think I stabbed the bastard or something?

I turned around to face Ryan, "I kicked his dick."

Ryan was speechless. Then he started laughing. "That's my fucking girl."

I opened the door to the car and slammed it shut. Tears softly started to flow down my face as I sank into the comfy seat of Ryan's car.

I seemed fearless when I was fighting with Daniel, but I think I was only fearless because I knew I had to be.

But truth is, I'm not.

I'm afraid of anything and everything that can hurt me physically or mentally, sometimes both. I'm afraid of getting my heart broken and crushed, because if that happens, I won't be able to trust anyone ever again. I know my heart will be guarded and I won't want to let anyone in.... I know.

I sat and thought for awhile before I noticed that Ryan still hadn't gotten in the car. I looked out the windows and tried to find where he was.

My eyes wandered around until they fell to the side alley of the diner, where Ryan was yelling at Daniel. I saw them yelling at each other and Ryan started taking more steps towards Daniel until he was looking down at him. Ryan was easily a head taller than Daniel, I bet Ryan could rest his chin on top of Daniel's head with ease.

Out of the blue, Ryan flew a punch and hit Daniel right in the jaw. Daniel looked like his body gave out, and he fell limp onto the ground.

Ryan turned around and walked back over to the car without anyone noticing what he had done.

"You knocked him out," I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah," he laughed, "My knuckles hurt," he said as he wiggled his fingers and clenched his fist. "But it's worth it."

"What if he calls the police on you?" I asked him worried.

"He won't," Ryan said with a slight smirk.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Cause if he does, then we just tell the police what he did to you. Trust me, they will understand," he said while turning on the car.

"Oh," I said as I pondered the thought, "That's true," I laughed.

"Yeah, so do you want to just head to the movies?" he asked.

"No," I said as my voice trailed off. "I don't want to eat popcorn for breakfast," I explained.

"We can drive to Starbucks," he said.

"Sounds good," I answered as we drove off.

As we drove, we saw police cars heading in the other direction towards the diner, I bet someone called the cops when they saw Daniel lying down on the ground of an alley.

Asshole... Serves him right.

...

We went to Starbucks and then went to the movie theater and saw the movie 'World War Z', I loved it.

I love any movie that is scary, action filled, romantic, or funny. 'World War Z' was action filled and a bit scary, so I liked it a lot.

Ryan dropped me off at my house and kissed me goodbye before riding away in his car. I had a lot of fun with him today, even with the fact that I almost got assaulted.

I walked into the house and it was abnormally quiet, so I just went upstairs to my room without saying a word.

"Hey Maya," I heard Jake say as I reached for my door handle.

I jumped a little, "You scared me," I said as I opened my door.

"Yeah," he said, ignoring my comment. "How was your date with the douche?" he asked.

"Can you stop calling him that?" I asked, "If you just got to know him, you would realize what a good guy he is," I told him.

"Every guy has secrets Maya, you just haven't discovered Ryan's yet," he mumbled.

"Oh yeah?" I laughed, "So what's your secret Mr. Bad Boy?" I chuckled.

-A/N-

What's his secret? The person who comments the funniest answer wins a shoutout and a follow from me :)

AND OH MY LORD LOOK AT ALL OF THE READS I HAVE!!!!!! I am so thankful that you all love this story, it makes me feel so good and I get warm fuzzies inside :3

Sorry if I don't reply to every comment, but just to let you know, I read all of them! I don't usually reply to comments that say 'Update Please' or 'Post more' .... I don't feel like there is anything to say except "I will!"

Please

♡Vote♡

♣Comment the funniest answer for 'Jakes Secret'♣

☆Fan me!☆

◆Read 'Summer Doesn't Last Forever'

Thanks! Bye :) - Morgan