Hibiki

"Okay, lets continue now!" Master Makarov walked along the bar, his eyes flickering around the room before they landed on Happy. He nodded to the exceed who pulled out a slip of paper from the container and read the number out-loud for all within the guild to hear.

"Number 10!" A small groan left my lips as I stood and walked towards the bar. "Pick one (y/n)." My eyes drifted over to Happy who had spoken before dropping to the bad which Carla silently held out to me.

"I'll take whoever." Spinning on the heel of my boot I walked up towards the room where the game would be held and pushed open the door to the room. Silently I pushed open the rooms door and glanced in, peaking around the corner before stepping further in and closing the door.

This is lame...

I glanced around the dimly lit room and lent against the boxes, my fingers tapping against the wooden surface impatiently as I did.

I wonder what is in these boxes...

Curiosity flickered over my features before flashing away as I slumped in a corner within the room, half hiding within one of the many shadows. Minutes ticked by, dragging after each other one after the other before the door finally swung open.

"Sorry to keep you waiting princess." The door swung shut almost immediately after the vaguely familiar sounding person had spoken. My eyes narrowed slightly and I ground my teeth together, as my hairs stood on end.

"Hibiki."

Hatred burned through my veins and flickered through my eyes at hearing my old rival chuckled and walk towards me. Wordlessly my shoulders tensed and my hands curled into small fists.

That baka...

Hibiki smiled slightly, flashing his signature charming smile that made so many girls swoon at his feet as I shuffled further into the corner, away from him.

"So who volunteered you?" I slid along the wall, continuing to distance myself from him.

"No one but myself. Now lets begin." Repulsion flared through my veins, merging with the hate I felt towards him as he leapt forwards. I spun away from him, my long (h/c) whipping wildly around. Almost immediately I leapt onto one of the many boxes and vaulted over it, standing on the other side of it and using the box as a barrier. I glared at Hibiki. "Come on (y/n). You're the only one to have not ever fallen for me. Do you know how much that pains me? So today I will make you no longer resist." A dark aura surrounded Hibiki as he leapt over the box and grabbed my wrist, pushing me back and pinning me to the wall behind me. Shivers ran through my spine as he lowered his head, gently trailing kisses along my neck as he tangled his hand in my hair and pulled my head back slightly in the process.

"Hibiki... stop..." I pushed against him and tried to shove him away.

"No. We have played this game too long. I have wanted you too long." his tongue trailed slowly and deliberately down my neck whilst he pulled me closely. Silently I glared at Hibiki and swiftly lifted a knee, kneeing him in his man-hood and causing him to yell in pain and fall to his knees. He placed a hand over his trousers, his face creased in pain.

"You're a disgusting animal Hibiki." I glared down at my old rival and readjusted my clothes before walking over to the door. I knocked on it loudly and stepped back as Gajeel stood there, his face masked with confusion at seeing Hibiki knelt on the floor. I walked past Gajeel and out of the guild before running through the streets.

That was disgusting...

I need a shower.

But... I must admit it felt nice...

Not that I would ever tell that baka.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE!

I decided to update this story once again with a character that was requested. I actually wrote this a while back but was too lazy to update... Oopsie... XD Anyway, please enjoy this. I promise to try and update more. ^^ I will do the ones you request and then move onto some other fairy tail characters... I have a goal of doing every male character within fairy tail if I can... So lets see if I manage it. XD Apologies if this is bad... ><

AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE 10,000 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Also, a brief question, would you like me to have an actual attempt at writing a proper fairy tail story? Please state your opinion below. ^^ Thanks :3