Gray

>Gray<

I glanced up from where I had been sat on a stool next to Cana, my brow furrowed in an annoyed glare at hearing the Master stomp back up from the basement, behind him Happy flew past with a girl, and Laxus chasing after him. "That dammed exceed never learns does he?" I glanced over my shoulder to the owner of the voice, Cana, and nodded my head, agreeing with what she had just said. "I'm sure we will be having smoked exceed for tea tomorrow." I glanced back around and once again nodded my head, agreeing with Cana's sentence before I looked down at the number that I had, 1. I turned my head and stared at the master with a blank gaze before flinching slightly at seeing the master pick a number at random from a hat and then pull out a single slip of paper. "Okay number one next." I sighed and slowly pushed my seat back without even bothering to look at the master I walked towards the basement. "Wait...  you didn't pick an item." I glanced up from where I had stopped at the top of the stairs before smirking slightly. "Just send whichever boy is dumb enough to come in with me." I grinned slightly at seeing the startled expression on the masters face before I walked down the stairs. My feet echoing against the wood...

I stood in the dark room, my eyes glancing over the blank walls as well as the destruction which had been pushed into a corner. I sighed slightly before flinching at feeling two hands cover my eyes. I spun round on my heal, my hand curled into a ball as I spun and punched the person in the gut before gasping slightly at hearing my fist make contact. I fell to my knees, catching the owner who staggered forward before he smirked. "Gotcha." I bit back a yelp of alarm at feeling myself be flipped so that I landed on the floor, pinned beneath his body weight. I growled slightly in the back of my throat before blushing at seeing Gray's face only inches away. "You?" My blush deepening slightly at seeing Gray's face only inches away. "Don't be shy, we must follow the masters orders after all." I glanced up at Gray before my eyes widened slightly at seeing him suddenly, almost lunge slowly forwards and gently press his lips against mine. My eyes fluttered shut briefly before a low moan left my lips at feeling Gray press his tongue against my teeth gently, requesting permission to enter. I slowly parted my mouth before gasping at feeling water splash over my head. A small yell of outrage left from between my lips and I glared up at the person who had poured water over me. "Juvia does not like Gray-sama kissing other women!"