Loke

>Loke<

I sat on the bars side, all the seats having been taken already and leaving me without a seat and choosing to, instead of standing slumped in a dark corner with another guild member, to sit and interact with Mirajane and Lucy who were laughing and gossiping over the magic games that had just taken place, which I had also been late for… yes being late was a common thing for me. In my hand I held my number paper, my hands folding it into a paper aeroplane whilst I waited for the, honestly immature, game to end so that I could leave again. “Next we have number 2!” Makarov’s voice came out with a high screech whilst on his brow sweat drops glistened, most likely due to hearing how Freed and the girl had barricaded themselves into the basement meaning he needed to find a new room for the game to continue in. “Hey _____ isn’t that your number?” At hearing Mira’s voice my gaze snapped into focus and I nodded slightly before standing and looking at happy. “You chose for me.”

Without pausing I walked up to the new room, a small side room crowded with boxes and more than a single layer of dust. Curiosity gnawed at my gut as I stood waiting for the poor guy who had been partnered with me. My hand brushed over a box lid and without pausing I flicked over the nearest ones lid and peered in, files of paper work, forgotten bills, letters of complaints, met my gaze as I picked up a stack, sat on the floor, and read through them Not noticing as the door opened into the room and a shadowed figure looked down at me before also sitting and looking through the same stack. Minutes passed by, ticking silently as my gaze read the words written on the page before the figure gently pulled the papers from my grasp. “I believe we only have a few minutes left. I played this dull game because I wanted my worth. Now-“ His sentence cut off sharply as I lunged over his lap, making a failed leap of faith for the papers he held in his outstretched hand. A low chuckle vibrated his throat as he looked down at me laid on his lap before he held my chin firmly between his forefinger and thumb. “Let’s make a deal princess…”

A few moments later a loud crash thudded the door as Elfman charged through the door, snapping its hinges, as he face planted the floor. “Loke… you need to go… Lucy and Natsu are going on a mission.” A small moan trickled from my lips as I opened my eyes at feeling Loke’s lips leave from mine and his hands quickly redo my bra which he had undone beneath my shirt before with a small wink he stood. “I’ll be back princess.” And walk out.