Natsu

>Natsu<

"Okay so the first number is number 3." I shuffled in my seat at hearing the Master's voice and glanced down at my number card which said 3 on it. A small blush crept onto my cheeks and I walked slowly to the bar, my head bowed in slight embarraesment at being called up first. "Okay let's get this over and done with so that I can gain entry back to the bar again." A small chuckle left the master's lips and my blush deepened as realization that he must have heard my comment hit me. I glanced around my eyes wild before I made a split second decission. I plunged my hand through the gap in the cloth and grabbed and pulled out the first item that my hand touched, a black cloth wrist band. My brow furrowed in confusion and I turned around, turning the wrist band around through my fingers. The item seemed to be famillar but at the same time, unfamillar. "Oi, that's mine!" I jumped, slightly startled and turned to face the owner of the voice, Natsu Dragoneel, before blushing a deeper shade of red. I felt the fabric leave from between my fingers and heard a grunt as Natsu grabbed hold of fabric and yanked it on his wrist before turning and making his way towards the stairs that lead to the basement. He paused at the top of the stairs and turned back to face me. "Are you coming or not?" Slowly I nodded my head and walked over to where he was stood, still waiting for me, he reached out and caught my hand within his own and yanked me roughly down the stairs. Our footsteps echoed down the stairs before I stopped in front of the basement door, frozen in fear at seeing just how dark it was down in the basement. "Oi. What Are you doing lingering around for?" My gaze glanced over to where the voice of Natsu had come from before I shivered at being unable to see him. I folded my arms and shivered slightly. It was like I was talking to a ghost. "Natsu?" My voice came out in a whisper before I squeaked in alarm at feeling a hand lay, spread across my back and push me the last few steps into the basement which I had been standing in front of. My feet tripped me over and I collapsed in a heap on the ground just as the basement door slammed shut with a large bang. Fear clawed at my throat and I hiccupped back my tears. It was dark. So dark. I didn't like the dark, it scared me. "Hey... Are you okay____________." I flinched at feeling a hand touch my cheek which had tears trailling down before I felt a set of strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into an awakward hug of sorts. I shook my head in response and clung onto what felt like the scarf around Natsu's neck. "I- I'm scared Natsu. I don't like the dark." I sniffed back a surge of tears before squeaking at feeling, rather than seeing, Natsu push me away and hold me by my shoulders. "Theirs no need to worry _________. Here; this will help." My brow furrowed slightly in confusion before I saw a flame appear, lighting the basement room. A small gasp left my lips and a trembling smile formed on my lips. I bowed my head so that Natsu couldn't see my tears which were still flowing freely. "Thankyou Natsu. Is their anyway that I can repay you-" My eyes widened in slight surprise at feeling Natsu place his hand, that wasn't on fire, under my chin and slowly pushed my chin up so that our gazes locked. Slowly Natsu lowered his face until it was a few inches away from mine and I licked my dry lips just as his mouth softly met mine. Our lips touched and a small moan left my mouth before I closed my eyes in delight at feeling the passion in the kiss increase with each second... My mind floated uncaring and I wrapped my arms around Natsu's back and neck before trembling at feeling him do the same...

A small, reluctent moan left my lips at feeling Natsu pull away and I forced my eyes open before I frowned slightly puzzeled. I glanced at Natsu's two hands which were placed on my shoulders as he pulled me into a hug and pulled away from him. "What's wrong _____________?" I shook my head slightly in confusion before my eyes widened as the smell of burning filled the air. I turned before screaming in shock. "Natsu you idiot Flame brain. You've set the wodden box on fire!" I stumbled back a few steps at feeling Natsu push me behind him just as the door to the basement opened, light filling the area, and Happy flew through the door followed by Charla, both of them carrying buckets of water to put the fire out. I flinched at seeing turn to face me, bend his head and give me a peck on the cheek before whispering a single sentence that made my cheeks heat up once again. "Let's get out of here and go somewhere private..."

7 minutes in heaven (fairy tail)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara